Media attacks "ken and karen" for defending their home against protestors armed with guns and...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

turns out they're dems, LMFAO.

"Those gun-toting homeowners in St. Louis are what gun ownership in America looks like"

But those numbers mask a more interesting detail: Wealthier Republicans and Republican-leaning independents were significantly more likely than poorer Republicans to live in a household with a gun. No party/income group was more likely to report living in a household with a gun than the wealthiest Republican leaners.

Analysis by the voter data firm L2 of public voter registration records matching the names of the couple suggests that they are most likely Republicans. (Missouri doesn’t require party affiliation when registering to vote.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ooks-like/

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wasn't that the couple who had the protesters break their gate open?
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They were put in a threatening situation and they responded by being willing to fight rather than take flight.

These protesters need a bit more education on how humans can be EXPECTED to act when faced with situations like these.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Snicker
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What was wrong with what they did? Jerk thugs were trespassed on their property taking video using intimidation. Good for the homeowner
No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

Donald Trump
[/
font]
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:43 am Wasn't that the couple who had the protesters break their gate open?
yes, it was a private street and the protesters opened the gate to get to some politician's house on the same street.
Deleted User 1616

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 am They were put in a threatening situation and they responded by being willing to fight rather than take flight.

These protesters need a bit more education on how humans can be EXPECTED to act when faced with situations like these.
the left, especially young people on the left are completely brainwashed by their college professors. you should see how many on twitter were doxxing this couple and asking others to destroy their live, get them disbarred, giving out their address so others could harm them etc.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Rich white people being turned on by poor white people.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mr.Smile wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:55 pm
Frau Holle wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 am They were put in a threatening situation and they responded by being willing to fight rather than take flight.

the left, especially young people on the left are completely brainwashed by their college professors. you should see how many on twitter were doxxing this couple and asking others to destroy their live, get them disbarred, giving out their address so others could harm them etc.
Wait..hold the phone here. It's COLLEGE PROFESSORS doing this? Because according to ods his are busy teaching linear algebra, economics and stats. You know, teaching the subjects my son paid to study. My dad himself is teaching literature to his students and would be the last person to encourage any of them to go onto someone's property and break their gate. Because the area he lives in he knows very well someone could be armed. So if you're going to blame anyone I'd look to social media, YouTube, SnapChat, and instagram. Not college professors, lol.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As I said in another post, this whole incident seems so staged and convenient, I find it hard to take it seriously.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:10 pm As I said in another post, this whole incident seems so staged and convenient, I find it hard to take it seriously.
Anything these days on social media I take with a shaker full of salt. It's getting to where I wouldn't trust my own mother if I saw her face on YouTube telling me she loved me. In her case I would be right to be concerned, she doesn't use YouTube. But anyone can fake anything these days.
Locked Previous topicNext topic