James Mattis condemns Trump as a threat to the Constitution

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know who this guy and don’t care, but why don’t you give your own opinion on whether you think trump is dividing the country and making it worse, which is what he’s being criticized for.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s a bit worrisome to use words suggesting a president wants his own army. It would not be legal in Germany for our equivalent to say that.
045C53DA-ED5A-4B75-BD58-2CDF7D0A96BC.png
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That was a good laugh, thanks! Amazing that he managed to argue a strawman and pretend that the looters are a significant percentage of the protestors while simultaneously covering every inch of Trump’s ass in kisses.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Trump know he needs to quit lying saying he fired him when he knows that man quit. 😂😂😂😂
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And now Kelly chimed in in support of Mattis.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Frau Holle wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 pm It’s a bit worrisome to use words suggesting a president wants his own army. It would not be legal in Germany for our equivalent to say that.

See, that's the beauty of living in America. We have the First Amendment right to free speech.

Political campaigns send out all kinds of letters to drum up contributions for their candidate. I'm sure Trump, nor any politician sees everything their campaigns and political action committees send out.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:51 pm And now Kelly chimed in in support of Mattis.
I just read that. Good for him.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:13 am
Frau Holle wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:25 pm It’s a bit worrisome to use words suggesting a president wants his own army. It would not be legal in Germany for our equivalent to say that.

See, that's the beauty of living in America. We have the First Amendment right to free speech.

Political campaigns send out all kinds of letters to drum up contributions for their candidate. I'm sure Trump, nor any politician sees everything their campaigns and political action committees send out.
Sometimes beauty can turn quite quickly into horror.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Locked Previous topicNext topic