Statement by Jimmy Carter

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He’s a good man. Now the only one we haven’t heard from is Bill Clinton?
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 pm He’s a good man. Now the only one we haven’t heard from is Bill Clinton?
https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2020 ... orge-floyd
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He's still alive?!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:54 pm He's still alive?!
Yeah, and still building houses. Just kidding, I’m not sure about that but he’s the oldest living ex president in history. He’s 95. Fun fact - Carter was the last president to be born at home. He was born before it was common to have babies at the hospital.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:10 pm
Yeah, and still building houses. Just kidding, I’m not sure about that but he’s the oldest living ex president in history. He’s 95. Fun fact - Carter was the last president to be born at home. He was born before it was common to have babies at the hospital.
He should have stayed home. He was the worse president in US History.. Though, Obama was right behind him.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Last I heard, I want to say Decemberish, he was in the hospital. I guess I would have heard if he didn't make it, since he is a former President.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:34 pm
Last I heard, I want to say Decemberish, he was in the hospital. I guess I would have heard if he didn't make it, since he is a former President.
His one and only accomplishment was after he lost to Reagan in what was a landslide. I do give him credit for starting and working on Habitat for Humanity.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yep, still alive and building homes for the poor with his own hands even as he battled cancer. What a great man, and what a stark contrast to the narcissistic baby that we are stuck with now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic