What we know now

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There is now a pile of photo & video evidence supporting on-the-ground reports of outside agitators either inciting violence or committing it and trying to pin it on protesters. Evidence of protestors actually stopping would-be rioters and handing them over to police (in some cases getting pepper sprayed or arrested for their troubles). Evidence of protestors protectively surrounding police separated from their teams to make sure they are safe. Evidence of police firing rubber bullets directly at peaceful protestors (they are meant to be fired at the ground to slow velocity), journalists, and random passerby, causing often serious injuries. Evidence of police firing tear gas and pepper spray into peaceful crowds, unprovoked (or in one case so president bunker baby could have a photo op in front of a church where he was not welcome). Macing and violently beating people whose hands are up or who are already in custody. Targeting medical tents and workers, injuring them and/or destroying their supplies. Journalists being arrested.

And a deafening silence from the “they should protest peacefully!” crowd.

So... uh... what’s up with that?
Deleted User 203

Unread post

There are plenty of people who know that much of the riots began due to these "outside agitators," and were even some of those sounding the bell about them.

For those who've watched over the past several years especially, the M.O. of these agitators right down to how they dress and behave, this was no shock. THIS is what these agitators want....division, confusion, and more anger.

There is no "deafening silence." There is a country (many of us) in utter dismay and disgust at what has happened to what should be messages taken seriously from these protesters but instead, are taking notice at the people hurt, businesses destroyed, cars and buildings vandalized and/or set on fire...and so on.

When you generalize, you do more harm than good.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Really because there’s whole threads right on this board full of people who keep talking about “these criminals destroying their communities” who haven’t breathed a word about any of the rest of it. Who are in fact actively avoiding those discussions.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am There are plenty of people who know that much of the riots began due to these "outside agitators," and were even some of those sounding the bell about them.

For those who've watched over the past several years especially, the M.O. of these agitators right down to how they dress and behave, this was no shock. THIS is what these agitators want....division, confusion, and more anger.

There is no "deafening silence." There is a country (many of us) in utter dismay and disgust at what has happened to what should be messages taken seriously from these protesters but instead, are taking notice at the people hurt, businesses destroyed, cars and buildings vandalized and/or set on fire...and so on.

Deleted User 203

Unread post

Those who are destroying communities are indeed criminals.

Have you thought to ask them about the rest of it if you haven't?

My references have been beyond this microcosm we come to for seemingly conversation.

moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 am Really because there’s whole threads right on this board of people who keep talking about “these criminals destroying their communities” who haven’t breathed a word about any of the rest of it.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:20 am There are plenty of people who know that much of the riots began due to these "outside agitators," and were even some of those sounding the bell about them.

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m asking them right now. That was the entire point of this post. I don’t think i’m meant to name names here but they know who they are and they will see this.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 am Those who are destroying communities are indeed criminals.

My references have been beyond this microcosm we come to for seemingly conversation.

moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 am Really because there’s whole threads right on this board of people who keep talking about “these criminals destroying their communities” who haven’t breathed a word about any of the rest of it.

Deleted User 203

Unread post

Hopefully you'll get definitive answers.
moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:28 am I’m asking them right now. That was the entire point of this post. I don’t think i’m meant to name names here but they know who they are and they will see this.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 am Those who are destroying communities are indeed criminals.

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We’ll see. I anticipate more silence, but I’m open to being surprised.
AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:29 am Hopefully you'll get definitive answers.
moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:28 am I’m asking them right now. That was the entire point of this post. I don’t think i’m meant to name names here but they know who they are and they will see this.

Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Russia and China sure wanted exactly this to happen.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If they're watching Fox News, the protesters are being portrayed as looters and thugs destroying communities. The narrative is spun for them to blame the protesters, knowing full well that their target audience is ready to believe it.

moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:14 am There is now a pile of photo & video evidence supporting on-the-ground reports of outside agitators either inciting violence or committing it and trying to pin it on protesters. Evidence of protestors actually stopping would-be rioters and handing them over to police (in some cases getting pepper sprayed or arrested for their troubles). Evidence of protestors protectively surrounding police separated from their teams to make sure they are safe. Evidence of police firing rubber bullets directly at peaceful protestors (they are meant to be fired at the ground to slow velocity), journalists, and random passerby, causing often serious injuries. Evidence of police firing tear gas and pepper spray into peaceful crowds, unprovoked (or in one case so president bunker baby could have a photo op in front of a church where he was not welcome). Macing and violently beating people whose hands are up or who are already in custody. Targeting medical tents and workers, injuring them and/or destroying their supplies. Journalists being arrested.

And a deafening silence from the “they should protest peacefully!” crowd.

So... uh... what’s up with that?
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Mr Bunker Baby was probably told to go hide by the Secret Service, kind of like they made Bush leave the Whitehouse when 9/11 happened. There are things in place to keep the President safe during a crisis. He may not even be in the Whitehouse now, with the protests now going on. And now that it is known that fools not related to the actual protests are involved, I think many times it is deal with it now and sort things out later situation.
Locked Previous topicNext topic