What we know now

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was a Nazi in WW2?

How old is he?
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:40 am
moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 am Oh I know what the antisemetic trash thinks.
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:08 am

The RWN's are claiming it's...GEORGE SOROS, lol.
Moviestar: You're really quite demented, you know. What a severely limited vocabulary you have......racist and now antisemitic. If you had half a brain and researched topics instead of lapping up the msm pablum, you would know that George Soros is the richest man on earth. He was a Nazi during world war 2. He has toppled small countries all around the world by manipulating their currency, stocks, and other things until their leadership was out and he got whom he wanted placed in power. He's probably had some leaders who wouldn't bend to his demands just disappear.

Soros had been trying to get a foothold in this country so can take us down for decades. These anarchists are too well supplied. There's big money spent getting them to all the different cities, supplying them with pallets of bricks that just appear out of no where. This has all been orchestrated and plannned ahead. The anarchists don't give a shit about Mr. Floyd, the were just sitting back waiting for something like this to happen so they could come up out of the gutters and wreak havoc and death.A

The only trash I see here is you.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wasn’t pissed. She, and you, did exactly what I expected. I just wasn’t going to play into her (or your) deflection.
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:47 am
moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:21 am it’s like you didn’t even read the op
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 am

You're quite delusional if you think that all of the protesters are 'good people'. Mix those who are protesting peacefully with anarchists, and mob mentality can take over.
Maybe you should make an app't with a neurologist. You obviously having trouble connecting the dots when people post things. You just spent 2 or 3 comments getting pissed at Carpy because you claim she didn't answer you or whatever. Maybe if your posts made more sense, you get better replies from people. You can't make people say what you want them to say.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He’s 89 - making him a young teen when the war ended. He definitely was not a Nazi. The real wingnuts on the right have all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories about him. here’s a good article on the bizarre phenomenon:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/17405784/ ... nazi-trump
Frau Holle wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:43 pm He was a Nazi in WW2?

How old is he?
moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 am Oh I know what the antisemetic trash thinks.
Moviestar: You're really quite demented, you know. What a severely limited vocabulary you have......racist and now antisemitic. If you had half a brain and researched topics instead of lapping up the msm pablum, you would know that George Soros is the richest man on earth. He was a Nazi during world war 2. He has toppled small countries all around the world by manipulating their currency, stocks, and other things until their leadership was out and he got whom he wanted placed in power. He's probably had some leaders who wouldn't bend to his demands just disappear.

Soros had been trying to get a foothold in this country so can take us down for decades. These anarchists are too well supplied. There's big money spent getting them to all the different cities, supplying them with pallets of bricks that just appear out of no where. This has all been orchestrated and plannned ahead. The anarchists don't give a shit about Mr. Floyd, the were just sitting back waiting for something like this to happen so they could come up out of the gutters and wreak havoc and death.A

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How old is he?

He's 89.

:Right-wing figures such as Alex Jones, Donald Trump Jr., James Woods, Dinesh D'Souza, Louie Gohmert, and Larry Klayman have spread a false conspiracy theory, which has been described as anti-Semitic, that Soros was a Nazi collaborator who turned in other Jews and stole their property.[165][166][167][168][169] Soros was a child during World War II who had to hide from the Hungarian government during Nazi occupation.[170][171][172][173][174][175]"

Emery, David (February 4, 2018) [November 28, 2016]. "Was George Soros an SS Officer or Nazi Collaborator During World War II?". Snopes. Retrieved June 2, 2020.
Steve Kroft (December 20, 1998), George Soros 1998 interview MP4 video ("confiscation" comment at 8:35), 60 Minutes via Archive.org
Sonmez, Felicia (December 6, 2018). "Rep. Louie Gohmert falsely says George Soros helped take property from fellow Jews". Washington Post. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
Smith, Allan (December 6, 2018). "Gohmert makes false claim in TV interview about Soros and Jews. Fox Business distances itself". NBC News. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
Lybrand, Holmes (May 30, 2018). "Fact Check: George Soros, the Thieving Nazi Sympathizer?". The Weekly Standard. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
Coaston, Jane (June 11, 2018). "George Soros is not a Nazi, explained". Vox. Retrieved January 11, 2019.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_So ... nd_threats
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:14 pm

What ridiculous site told you that? Talk about being short on facts.

To the rest...LMAO!
Showing your ignorance, once again.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 pm

To the rest...LMAO!
I'm ignorant for disputing your incorrect claim?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:40 pm

How old is he?

He's 89.

:Right-wing figures such as Alex Jones, Donald Trump Jr., James Woods, Dinesh D'Souza, Louie Gohmert, and Larry Klayman have spread a false conspiracy theory, which has been described as anti-Semitic, that Soros was a Nazi collaborator who turned in other Jews and stole their property.[165][166][167][168][169] Soros was a child during World War II who had to hide from the Hungarian government during Nazi occupation.[170][171][172][173][174][175]"

Emery, David (February 4, 2018) [November 28, 2016]. "Was George Soros an SS Officer or Nazi Collaborator During World War II?". Snopes. Retrieved June 2, 2020.
Steve Kroft (December 20, 1998), George Soros 1998 interview MP4 video ("confiscation" comment at 8:35), 60 Minutes via Archive.org
Sonmez, Felicia (December 6, 2018). "Rep. Louie Gohmert falsely says George Soros helped take property from fellow Jews". Washington Post. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
Smith, Allan (December 6, 2018). "Gohmert makes false claim in TV interview about Soros and Jews. Fox Business distances itself". NBC News. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
Lybrand, Holmes (May 30, 2018). "Fact Check: George Soros, the Thieving Nazi Sympathizer?". The Weekly Standard. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
Coaston, Jane (June 11, 2018). "George Soros is not a Nazi, explained". Vox. Retrieved January 11, 2019.

LMFAO.....Everyone knows wikipedia is not a source to support anything one says.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/conno ... 14954.html
Connoisseur of Chaos | George Soros | National Politics ...

I know the link goes to a long article, which I'm sure you won't read. Too many big words for you.

But I am sure there are a few on MC who will. find it interesting, and it will backup what many already know.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:38 pm
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:30 pm

To the rest...LMAO!
I'm ignorant for disputing your incorrect claim?
My claim is not incorrect. I posted a link in another reply to an excerpt from the book, 'Dark Money'.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:56 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:40 pm

How old is he?
He's 89.

LMFAO.....Everyone knows wikipedia is not a source to support anything one says.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/conno ... 14954.html
Connoisseur of Chaos | George Soros | National Politics ...

I know the link goes to a long article, which I'm sure you won't read. Too many big words for you.

But I am sure there are a few on MC who will. find it interesting, and it will backup what many already know.
There are some conflicting issues, was he a 10 year old Jewish Nazi, or might some stories be untrue?
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

How old is he?

Technically, he wasn't a Nazi, but he spent his teenage years as a fake adoptee of a Hungarian bureaucrat,

"Now came the fulcrum of Soros’s life and career. The bureaucrat who housed teenage György was assigned the task of confiscating Jewish land and property. With the boy in tow, he went from house to house, making inventories for Nazi officers. "

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0D3FmWPF ... hite-house

"George Soros, a Hungarian Jew who escaped the Holocaust by pretending to be a Christian, was 14 years old when he witnessed his fellow Jews being shipped off to Nazi concentration camps. With help from a man who claimed that George Soros was his adopted godson, this man also aided in the confiscation of property from Jews, something that George Soros himself openly admits to knowing.In an interview with Bob Kroft from CBS, George Soros was asked if it was difficult for him to accept the protection of a Nazi sympathizer who was victimizing his own people. In response, George Soros said, “Not at all. Not at all. "Maybe as a child, you don’t see the connection, but it created no problem at all.”

That was a good training ground for Soros for when he started toppling gov'ts,
Locked Previous topicNext topic