What we know now

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Oh I know what the antisemetic trash thinks.
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:08 am
moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 am Well a bunch of white supremacist agitators have definitely been arrested but i don’t think there’s been evidence that anyone is paying them
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 am

And we all know who is behind it all. Follow the money.
The RWN's are claiming it's...GEORGE SOROS, lol.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:06 pm
29again wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:13 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:08 pm

So people should give up their right to peaceful protest in order? Do you think the agitators will continue if there are no protests?

I think most people can separate the protesters from the agitators and realize that they are not one in the same.
We had to give up our rights to peacefully assemble, to go to work, to pursue happiness for nearly 3 months. Surely some can give up the right to protest for a week for the greater good...
I seem to have seen a shit ton of people protesting just a few weeks ago.

Do you think postponing the protests for a week will be for the greater good?
Typical left wing thinking. You only see what you want to see. The left might start out peacefully protesting, yet those protests inevitably end up in rioting, burning down buildings, breaking into buildings, stealing anything they can get there hands on and some times killing people.

. Some of those protesters at the state capitals may have had their guns with them, but not a shot was fired, not a window broken, not a building burned, not a person hurt. In other words, those were peaceful protests.

So, there is no comparison between the protesters and rioters vs those protesting to get back their Constitutionally given rights.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 am Oh I know what the antisemetic trash thinks.
moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:24 am Well a bunch of white supremacist agitators have definitely been arrested but i don’t think there’s been evidence that anyone is paying them
Moviestar: You're really quite demented, you know. What a severely limited vocabulary you have......racist and now antisemitic. If you had half a brain and researched topics instead of lapping up the msm pablum, you would know that George Soros is the richest man on earth. He was a Nazi during world war 2. He has toppled small countries all around the world by manipulating their currency, stocks, and other things until their leadership was out and he got whom he wanted placed in power. He's probably had some leaders who wouldn't bend to his demands just disappear.

Soros had been trying to get a foothold in this country so can take us down for decades. These anarchists are too well supplied. There's big money spent getting them to all the different cities, supplying them with pallets of bricks that just appear out of no where. This has all been orchestrated and plannned ahead. The anarchists don't give a shit about Mr. Floyd, the were just sitting back waiting for something like this to happen so they could come up out of the gutters and wreak havoc and death.A

The only trash I see here is you.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:21 am it’s like you didn’t even read the op
Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:30 am
moviestar wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:23 am Really because there’s whole threads right on this board full of people who keep talking about “these criminals destroying their communities” who haven’t breathed a word about any of the rest of it. Who are in fact actively avoiding those discussions.
You're quite delusional if you think that all of the protesters are 'good people'. Mix those who are protesting peacefully with anarchists, and mob mentality can take over.
Maybe you should make an app't with a neurologist. You obviously having trouble connecting the dots when people post things. You just spent 2 or 3 comments getting pissed at Carpy because you claim she didn't answer you or whatever. Maybe if your posts made more sense, you get better replies from people. You can't make people say what you want them to say.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:40 am
moviestar wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:31 am Oh I know what the antisemetic trash thinks.

Moviestar: You're really quite demented, you know. What a severely limited vocabulary you have......racist and now antisemitic. If you had half a brain and researched topics instead of lapping up the msm pablum, you would know that George Soros is the richest man on earth. He was a Nazi during world war 2. He has toppled small countries all around the world by manipulating their currency, stocks, and other things until their leadership was out and he got whom he wanted placed in power. He's probably had some leaders who wouldn't bend to his demands just disappear.

Soros had been trying to get a foothold in this country so can take us down for decades. These anarchists are too well supplied. There's big money spent getting them to all the different cities, supplying them with pallets of bricks that just appear out of no where. This has all been orchestrated and plannned ahead. The anarchists don't give a shit about Mr. Floyd, the were just sitting back waiting for something like this to happen so they could come up out of the gutters and wreak havoc and death.A

What ridiculous site told you that? Talk about being short on facts.

To the rest...LMAO!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:14 pm

To the rest...LMAO!
He is not even in the top 10 in the world. He is in the 200's of richest in the world or something like that.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:32 pm

To the rest...LMAO!
He is not even in the top 10 in the world. He is in the 200's of richest in the world or something like that.
He was around 178. He's not even the richest hedge fund manager anymore.
306/232

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 pm

To the rest...LMAO!
The last I saw on Bloomberg Billionaires Index, he was in the 260's.. either way, he is not the richest man..that would be Bezos of amazon ( and, I just keep making that man richer with my amazon prime addiction. LOL)
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:46 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:40 pm

The last I saw on Bloomberg Billionaires Index, he was in the 260's.. either way, he is not the richest man..that would be Bezos of amazon ( and, I just keep making that man richer with my amazon prime addiction. LOL)
He must be giving it away to all those lefty libs. :P

Yes, Mr. Bezos of Amazon.

Don't we all, lol? I swore I wouldn't sign up, and I made it for a long while. But then my oldest son put it on my husbands tablet and that was all she wrote, lol!
306/232

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Holy SHIT that was a lot of crazy, u ok sis?

Locked Previous topicNext topic