Trump hides in a bunker while criticizing those doing the work

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

A sitting President or even leader of a country would be as well guarded as possible, like it or not, given the circumstances.

That they had him bringing his phone or whatever he uses to reach the masses on Twitter was a damn shame.

Nevertheless. him "hiding in a bunker" is protocol during a time of crisis.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I doubt any competent leader would refuse to make a statement, which nowadays doesn’t require leaving the safety of a bunker. I mean... he still has his phone to Twitter his nonsense.
But yeah... expecting him to rise to the occasion would be hopeful to the point of idiocy.
SilentNeko wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:33 pm I think he was moved to a bunker for safety and security reasons. Same reason for not making any appearances. I doubt any seated leader would put themselves in the middle of a volatile situation.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:46 pm As presidential candidate Biden went to a protest site near his home, Trump was hiding in a bunker. Trump telling the governors they look like "jerks" if they don't jail protesters for long periods of time and how they need to be tough really loses credibility when it's become known that he hid at the first sign of protesters on Friday night. I can only imagine the ridicule Obama would receive from Fox News if he hid in a bunker at the first sign of protesters.

No sign of the president of the United States as the country burned. Inexplicable Tweets about antifa and other nonsense but he was too cowardly to address the nation.
You are really one sick twisted person. All this Trump hate and you continue to post bullshit. Biden didn't go to any protest site near his home. I'll guarantee you he was hiding out in his basement where he's been for months.. He was at a church in Wilmington meeting with some community leaders. If there were any protesters anywhere near that church, he wouldn't have gone there.

And once again, the demented old fool shot himself in the foot. His idea of training cops when a person is coming at them with a knife is to teach them to shoot them in the leg and not the heart. So, he's all for shooting criminals. That's Biden's idea of leadership.

Your ignorance of government protocols knows no bounds. It is the job of the SS to protect the president. If they tell him he has to go to the bunker because of rioters smack dab right outside the White House, then he goes to the bunker. Just like when SS took George Bush from that classroom in FL the minute the terrorists hit the Twin Towers, protocol was to fly him all over the country for hours, not return him to DC. They then flew him to an undisclosed super secret 'bunker' where he would be safe.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:30 pm We don't see a teeny tiny difference between the leader of the free world and a candidate? One who isn't even serving any kind of capacity?

There's not going to be a bit of difference of Biden were to become even more disabled by getting caught in the fray. The leader of the free world becoming incapacitated at a time like this, however, would be complete anarchy. Of course they brought him into a bunker. They were breaching the barriers around the Whitehouse.

You honest to G-d can't make that distinction on your own? Good grief.
Blind hatered, plain and simple.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:33 pm I think he was moved to a bunker for safety and security reasons. Same reason for not making any appearances. I doubt any seated leader would put themselves in the middle of a volatile situation.
Every leader in the history of the country has addressed crisis head on to the nation as a whole. Usually after dinner when people are at home and on TV.

He was calling governors weak, cowards and “looking like fools” while he was hiding from the public in a bunker. He also blamed the governors for the situation instead of understanding it’s up to him as president to take control of this national crisis. When he found out the information leaked, he made a point of walking in public to the church, so he was allowed to leave the White House.

No one expected him to go high five the protesters and get in the middle of it but it’s not true that leaders don’t sometimes go out and address situations. Nixon went out to talk to Vietnam protesters in the middle of the night after the Kent State killings.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Idk about the terrorist organization stuff but I’m not feeling the left acting like Trump is picking on Antifa and they are a major part of the problem.

I have a problem with Trump’s mouth but I don’t really care about him hiding in a bunker other than laughing at jokes/memes about it. I can’t stand him but I don’t wish stuff like death or physical harm on anyone and he has a lot of people highly pissed at him right now.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

He wasn't in the bunker for protection. He was just briefly inspecting it.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:09 pm He wasn't in the bunker for protection. He was just briefly inspecting it.
First he lied and said it was a “false report” that he was ever in the bunker. Then he said it was just to inspect it. He’s falling apart faster and faster. I think the pressure is too much for a guy who spent his life buying and selling buildings.
Locked Previous topicNext topic