Fauci warns overextending coronavirus lockdowns could cause ‘irreparable damage

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:05 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:30 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:09 pm

That’s my thing to. I don’t have a problem with anyone who disagrees with social distancing, but I’m scared I’ll get exposed and I don’t want to be rude like “get TF away from me” because we don’t have the same opinion.

Good luck to you and your business.
My best friend was spit on at Walmart yesterday because she was wearing a mask - she was a customer, not a worker not that it makes that much of a difference. She was spit on! This goes so far beyond a difference of opinion or politics. I'm sorry, but these people are not good people. They just aren't. No amount of constitutional rights explaining is going to convince me that people who are irate about face masks are well intended. I'm not sure our business will shut down but if this continues, I'll quit as will some of our vendors. Balancing personal safety with economic solvency is pretty yucky. No one should feel physically endangered by selling meat, veg, eggs, or bread at a farmers market!
These no mask people areTrump’s base. He’s made safety a political issue. The country is opening back up but that doesn’t stop Trump from continuing to rile these idiots up.
He’ll do anything to divert their attention away from an upcoming depression and the fact that he has no plan. And they’re like children. Easily conned.
You only have to look in a mirror to see who the idiot really is.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:08 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:30 pm

My best friend was spit on at Walmart yesterday because she was wearing a mask - she was a customer, not a worker not that it makes that much of a difference. She was spit on! This goes so far beyond a difference of opinion or politics. I'm sorry, but these people are not good people. They just aren't. No amount of constitutional rights explaining is going to convince me that people who are irate about face masks are well intended. I'm not sure our business will shut down but if this continues, I'll quit as will some of our vendors. Balancing personal safety with economic solvency is pretty yucky. No one should feel physically endangered by selling meat, veg, eggs, or bread at a farmers market!
These no mask people areTrump’s base. He’s made safety a political issue. The country is opening back up but that doesn’t stop Trump from continuing to rile these idiots up.
He’ll do anything to divert their attention away from an upcoming depression and the fact that he has no plan. And they’re like children. Easily conned.
Meowch! 🙀🙀🙀
Come on now! You know how smart she's always telling us she is!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:23 pm

Meowch! 🙀🙀🙀
You know how insecure some people really are. They're usually the loudest and most arrogant.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:34 pm

Meowch! 🙀🙀🙀
You know how insecure some people really are. They're usually the loudest and most arrogant.
Funny, you're the one who comes across as insecure with your arrogant big mouth.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:03 pm

Meowch! 🙀🙀🙀
Funny, you're the one who comes across as insecure with your arrogant big mouth.
I'm impressed at your attempt to have an independent thought. Too bad, you failed.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:09 pm

I'm impressed at your attempt to have an independent thought. Too bad, you failed.
At least I don't continually repeat the ridiculous right wing bullshit talking points you do.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:24 am
Mommamia wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:09 pm

At least I don't continually repeat the ridiculous right wing bullshit talking points you do.
No, you don't. You just regurgitate the same bullshit lies of the left wing crazies.
Locked Previous topicNext topic