Harvey Weinstein found guilty of rape but acquitted of top criminal charges

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When the jury declared it was deadlocked, I didn't think he'd be found guilty of all charges.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I assume he will face more charges in California and perhaps there will be an opportunity to add on to the sentencing.

I suppose he could also receive a pardon from 45.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:27 pm I assume he will face more charges in California and perhaps there will be an opportunity to add on to the sentencing.

I hope so. He's looking at up to 25 years in NY.

I don't think Trump can pardon someone convicted of a state crime, only federal.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:31 pm
Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:27 pm I assume he will face more charges in California and perhaps there will be an opportunity to add on to the sentencing.

I don't think Trump can pardon someone convicted of a state crime, only federal.
Oh, I bet you are 100% spot on about the pardon. I think I had a duh moment. Boy, he has certainly aged in the last year. I had no idea he was using a walker like that until court.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Brian Stelter
@brianstelter
Harvey Weinstein has been taken to Bellevue Hospital,
@Chloe_Melas
and
@JeanCasarezCNN
report. Reason is unknown. After the hospital, he's expected to be transferred to Rikers Island.
7:18 PM · Feb 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:01 pm
WellPreserved wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:31 pm

Oh, I bet you are 100% spot on about the pardon. I think I had a duh moment. Boy, he has certainly aged in the last year. I had no idea he was using a walker like that until court.
Whether he actually needs the walker or is using it to look like he’s too feeble to have done what he’s charged with is the question. I don’t believe he used one in public until the trial, but I could be wrong.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 203

Unread post

He's apparently having heart palpitations so that might be why he's been hospitalized.

The disgusting man is probably going to rot away in prison. I hope that is the case.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why would the President pardon him?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic