Uh Oh: New Poll Shows Trump Beating ALL 2020 Democrats In Must-Win Wisconsin

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

A shocking new poll from Quinnipiac — a polling firm that generally favors Democrat and left-leaning candidates — shows President Donald Trump beating every last contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in the all-important, must-win state of Wisconsin, crushing Democrats’ hopes of retaking the White House in November.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/uh-oh-ne ... -wisconsin
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Yep...No surprise to Trump Supporters.
TRUMP 2020
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:21 pm A shocking new poll from Quinnipiac — a polling firm that generally favors Democrat and left-leaning candidates — shows President Donald Trump beating every last contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in the all-important, must-win state of Wisconsin, crushing Democrats’ hopes of retaking the White House in November.

Do you read anything else besides the daily wire? It only reports what its readers want to read, it leaves an awfully lot of real news out leaving its readers really uninformed about a lot of important news.

But back to the mid-west. No doubt Trump will get the old white people and they do vote.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:31 pm
water<wine wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:21 pm A shocking new poll from Quinnipiac — a polling firm that generally favors Democrat and left-leaning candidates — shows President Donald Trump beating every last contender for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination in the all-important, must-win state of Wisconsin, crushing Democrats’ hopes of retaking the White House in November.

Do you read anything else besides the daily wire? It only reports what its readers want to read, it leaves an awfully lot of real news out leaving its readers really uninformed about a lot of important news.

But back to the mid-west. No doubt Trump will get the old white people and they do vote.
of course I do. just today I have sourced the WP, FOX, CNN, ABC AND VOX. is that not enough variety across the political spectrum for one day?? lol. feel free to add your own sources, cock always does- usually backing up what I post but for some reason she doesnt realize it.

do you deny the poll's results? because they provide a link to the poll's results in the article.

what real news is left out? all sources these days have a bias. do you deny that?

so white people only vote for Republicans? please explain why they voted for obama?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:52 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:31 pm

of course I do. just today I have sourced the WP, FOX, CNN, ABC AND VOX. is that not enough variety across the political spectrum for one day?? lol. feel free to add your own sources, cock always does- usually backing up what I post but for some reason she doesnt realize it.

do you deny the poll's results? because they provide a link to the poll's results in the article.

what real news is left out? all sources these days have a bias. do you deny that?

so white people only vote for Republicans? please explain why they voted for obama?
I’ve only seen the daily wire recently, I was getting worried. As for the polls they are going to go back and forth over the upcoming months. It shows how close the election is going to be.

News sources are not all equal in terms of how credible they are, if they choose to print unsubstantiated reports. For example, some right wing sites will report on conspiracy theories as if they are the truth. Main stream will not because there are no verifications. This starts the cycle that main stream is biased, etc.

Right wing news also thinks it’s bias to report on every Trump misdeed. Others think it’s simple news reporting.

Right now Trump is failing to get too many votes outside of the white working class. That’s just polling information.
Locked Previous topicNext topic