A 15-month-old last seen in December was reported missing only this week

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

They won't find that baby alive. Cases like this never end well. Poor darling. :'(
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:20 am It’s all over the news here but I live in Tennessee. Blountville is barely over an hour from me. The mother is involved and I don’t think the boyfriend is as innocent as he wants us to think either.
I saw something yesterday about the grandparents being arrested in NC.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Sounds like another Casey Anthony story.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So, authorities think they've found her remains.
Officials believe remains found Friday are that of Evelyn Boswell, the 15-month-old Tennessee girl that was last seen in December but was only reported as missing in February.

Acting on new information developed in the case, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said it searched a property belonging to a family member of Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell, in Blountville, Tennessee.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/remains-missi ... ories.html
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:12 pm So, authorities think they've found her remains.
Officials believe remains found Friday are that of Evelyn Boswell, the 15-month-old Tennessee girl that was last seen in December but was only reported as missing in February.

Acting on new information developed in the case, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said it searched a property belonging to a family member of Evelyn’s mother, Megan Boswell, in Blountville, Tennessee.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/remains-missi ... ories.html
The autopsy is pending but that's what they think yes.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it took them 2 months to report that child missing, she very likely isn't alive. No innocent parent would wait that long to report their child missing, especially a 15 month old.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 am If it took them 2 months to report that child missing, she very likely isn't alive. No innocent parent would wait that long to report their child missing, especially a 15 month old.
It wasn't even the parents who reported the baby missing.....
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:43 pm
xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:04 am If it took them 2 months to report that child missing, she very likely isn't alive. No innocent parent would wait that long to report their child missing, especially a 15 month old.
It wasn't even the parents who reported the baby missing.....
I know.
Locked Previous topicNext topic