Do you love your health insurance?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a single-payer.

One might think anything I spend 900.00 a month on should really bring me joy, but, it doesn't.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:29 am
Linda_Runs wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:43 am This is one of my favourite topics. Nobody loves health insurance, or any insurance for that matter, but it is a necessity, and in some cases a legal one.

We live in Canada where in 2019 we paid about $8,573 in health insurance premiums, and that is only for the two kids and I as my husband is covered by the military.

I am sure someone has a question or comment about this statement.
Do those insurance premiums include dental and vision? I’m curious because we paid similar premiums $12000 ish last year for a family of four with dental and vision. Also, how much were you out of pocket last year? We had about $6000 out of pocket and that was a good year.
That is for our Ontario medicare plan, private HMO and vision for myself and the two kids. Out of pocket is about $200 for vision, but I am the only one who wears glasses and the kids are still covered for eye exams under medicare. My husband's healthcare is provided by the military.
Locked Previous topicNext topic