Is our Zimmerman fan still here?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:34 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:31 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 am

It is a disgrace to use the Bible after making such a vile comment.

Why ? I was replying to Thelmas reply "The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible". Do you know what she "supposedly" meant. A back handed threat perhaps ?
Threat where?

So Zimmerman gets in a fight with a kid he stalked down after being told repeatedly to stop following him and kills him on cold blood is “self defense”....

But Thelma basically saying his crap is going to come back to bite him is a threat?

Omg

Who are the Zimmermans of the world ? Those that don't agree with her ? Lose ? Lose what ? Put in my Bible ? She has been a threatening person in the past....still is. But let's get back to the topic.
Zimmerman was a community watch if you will and he was doing his job. He noticed Treyvon....the teen, bigger Treyvon that the mainstream media failed to portray. Not a kid. Zimmerman was told "no need to follow" And I agree in that regard...he shouldn't have. But it was told as he was leaving to go back to his car Tryevon came out, attacked him and Zimmermans gun went off.
Had Treyvon continued to where ever he was so innocently going perhaps the accident or self defense would not have happened.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:42 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:34 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:31 pm

Why ? I was replying to Thelmas reply "The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible". Do you know what she "supposedly" meant. A back handed threat perhaps ?
Threat where?

So Zimmerman gets in a fight with a kid he stalked down after being told repeatedly to stop following him and kills him on cold blood is “self defense”....

But Thelma basically saying his crap is going to come back to bite him is a threat?

Omg

Who are the Zimmermans of the world ? Those that don't agree with her ? Lose ? Lose what ? Put in my Bible ? She has been a threatening person in the past....still is. But let's get back to the topic.
Zimmerman was a community watch if you will and he was doing his job. He noticed Treyvon....the teen, bigger Treyvon that the mainstream media failed to portray. Not a kid. Zimmerman was told "no need to follow And I agree in that regard...he shouldn't have. But it was told as he was leaving to go back to his car Tryevon came out, attacked him and Zimmermans gun went off.
Had Treyvon continued to where ever he was so innocently going perhaps the accident or self defense would not have happened.

Zimmermans of the world = People who behave like he does.

Put that in your Bible = Similar to the saying “you can take that to the bank”.

That’s not a threat.

Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Martin was running away when he was told not to follow him. Secondly, it was confirmed that Martin was caught beating his ass but that doesn’t mean he initiated the fight or he had no reason to initiate a fight if he did.

Bottom line, Zimmerman was not law enforcement and should have stopped following/stalking the kid like he was told and his “mistake” costed a child his life.

I am not entertaining the notion that he had good intentions and was some victim that day. His vile behavior has been indefensible over the years and confirms otherwise.
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

There are a lot of people that should still be here ! Innocent people especially that were not looking for a home to rob, a person to beat up just because, etc.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

LOL - the tweets don’t even name him. There’s no case for defamation here, hence why he hired a crackpot as a lawyer.

He must be addicted to both being in court and to negative attention.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:44 pm There are a lot of people that should still be here ! Innocent people especially that were not looking for a home to rob, a person to beat up just because, etc.
You can quote me...I don’t bite. 🙂

Can you provide something other than Zimmerman’s batshit word to confirm that Martin was looking to rob houses and a person to beat up?
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:39 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:44 pm There are a lot of people that should still be here ! Innocent people especially that were not looking for a home to rob, a person to beat up just because, etc.

Can you provide something other than Zimmerman’s batshit word to confirm that Martin was looking to rob houses and a person to beat up?

I didn't quote you as I didn't want you to think I was attacking you with the comment. I saw your reply/quote and didn't have anything else I wanted to add to your reply.
No, not really ....short of looking back and reading thru a bunch of sites....I'm pretty busy lately and really don't have time for that.
I do remember the reason that Zimmerman was there was because there had been stealing from residents yards , and Zimmerman was patrolling the area. Treyvon was thought to be sneaking around . Treyvon approached Zimmerman first and then we know of the head being bashed into pavement and the gun went off.
Wsn't there the dispatcher on the phone too that recorded some of the fight ?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:51 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:39 pm

I didn't quote you as I didn't want you to think I was attacking you with the comment. I saw your reply/quote and didn't have anything else I wanted to add to your reply.
No, not really ....short of looking back and reading thru a bunch of sites....I'm pretty busy lately and really don't have time for that.
I do remember the reason that Zimmerman was there was because there had been stealing from residents yards , and Zimmerman was patrolling the area. Treyvon was thought to be sneaking around . Treyvon approached Zimmerman first and then we know of the head being bashed into pavement and the gun went off.
Wsn't there the dispatcher on the phone too that recorded some of the fight ?

Oh no, you’re fine. I don’t take a lot personal/attacking on here unless someone takes it there.

There was a recording of a dispatcher after the fight started and after Martin got shot. And no, I haven’t seen any confirmation that Martin ran up on Zimmerman.
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I won’t get into the religious debate. Zimmerman is an idiot, who still hasn’t found a big enough rock to hide under. And I’m surprised someone hasn’t shot his damn brains out of his head, yet.
Progress, not perfection.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This asswipe has lost his ever lovin' mind.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic