Is our Zimmerman fan still here?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 am
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:42 pm

The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible.

Read it and weep
"So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. " Philippians 2:10-11
It is a disgrace to use the Bible after making such a vile comment.

Why ? I was replying to Thelmas reply "The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible". Do you know what she "supposedly" meant. A back handed threat perhaps ?
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:54 am I'm not a zimmerman fan but I was okay with his 'stand your ground' innocent verdict.

I can understand. I agree. Zimmerman stood his ground and defended himself.

The mainstream media did to Sandman the same as Zimmerman. Defamation of character....mainstream media and the left.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:35 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:54 am I'm not a zimmerman fan but I was okay with his 'stand your ground' innocent verdict.

The mainstream media did to Sandman the same as Zimmerman. Defamation of character....mainstream media and the left.
So, you admit you believe Zimmerman is doing this so he can try to cop on people/entities with big bucks?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:35 pm

So, you admit you believe Zimmerman is doing this so he can try to cop on people/entities with big bucks?

Are you asking me or telling me what I believe ?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:31 pm

Read it and weep
"So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. " Philippians 2:10-11

Why ? I was replying to Thelmas reply "The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible". Do you know what she "supposedly" meant. A back handed threat perhaps ?
Where in the HELL did you see a "back handed threat" in what I wrote? You worried your Jesus/god is gonna come after your disgraceful opinions?
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

These folks who use these little snippets of chapters and books are the problem. The verse numbers weren't added as a one-liner weapon, but that's the unintended consequence for those of shallow faith.
306/232

Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:50 pm
Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:47 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Are you asking me or telling me what I believe ?
I was asking. But I'm sure you'll need your husband to tell you what you are supposed to believe.

I can't believe I was EVER sympathetic to your ridiculousness when you first showed up at CM and your DH wouldn't let you have much computer time because you weren't smart enough for the internet.

Obviously you STILL can't discuss anything without threatening, doxxing, bullying and personal attacks.
You still have no idea
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:42 pm
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 pm Treyvon would still be around today....maybe had he not stuck around to beat the crap out of Zimmerman who had the guts to protect himself.
Good....I hope Zimmerman wins
The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible.

Read it and weep
Maybe you should read yourself and understand what you mean when you write such ugliness.
306/232

SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:31 pm

Read it and weep

Threat where?

So Zimmerman gets in a fight with a kid he stalked down after being told repeatedly to stop following him and kills him on cold blood is “self defense”....

But Thelma basically saying his crap is going to come back to bite him is a threat?

Omg
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Read it and weep
The hate that comes out of you religious people is amazing. Must be from reading that crazy book you always quote.

And your replies are all roses and sunshine ? What exactly is hateful ? Did it strike a nerve with you ?
Nope. I don’t use religion as a tool for hate and intolerance.
Locked Previous topicNext topic