Is our Zimmerman fan still here?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WellPreserved wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:34 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:32 pm I'm shocked that he found a lawyer to take his case. Isn't he broke?
His attorney is Larry Klayman.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ry-klayman
He sounds like he has some real issues. Pretty sad.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 pm
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:42 pm
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 pm Treyvon would still be around today....maybe had he not stuck around to beat the crap out of Zimmerman who had the guts to protect himself.
Good....I hope Zimmerman wins
The Zimmermans of the world lose in the end. Put that in your bible.

Read it and weep
"So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. " Philippians 2:10-11
It's interesting that Christians go back and forth between who they support, the God of the Old Testement who is much more like Odin , promoting the value of crushing your enemies.

Or the Jesus of the new testament who preaches kindness and turning the other cheek.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:21 pm Treyvon would still be around today....maybe had he not stuck around to beat the crap out of Zimmerman who had the guts to protect himself.

Read it and weep
"So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. " Philippians 2:10-11
It is a disgrace to use the Bible after making such a vile comment.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Zimmerman sure is a perpetual victim who seems to have entitlement issues. Did he ever sue the county sheriff department like he threaten to do after he was no trespassed at that bar?

I think it would be near impossible for him to win a defamation lawsuit at this point. But I wonder if his lawsuit against Martin’s family will be utilized in this one.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m not religious. However, I find it disturbing to read biblical quotes in the context of furthering hate/intolerance/bigotry/violence. IRL I’ve had/have the good fortune of being around people with a deep christian faith whom I admire.

Before preaching, some of these ladies should practice walking that line.

They give Christianity and the bible a bad rep.
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 am

Read it and weep
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am pretty religious and I agree with you. Some of these folks baffle my mind in how they utilize verses.

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am I’m not religious. However, I find it disturbing to read biblical quotes in the context of furthering hate/intolerance/bigotry/violence. IRL I’ve had/have the good fortune of being around people with a deep christian faith whom I admire.

Before preaching, some of these ladies should practice walking that line.

They give Christianity and the bible a bad rep.
SouthernIslander wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:48 am

Read it and weep
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Using Christianity to support your superiority complex??

Read it and weep
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I'm not a zimmerman fan but I was okay with his 'stand your ground' innocent verdict.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:47 am Using Christianity to support your superiority complex??

Read it and weep
Her "superiority" is threatened in her mind. That's why these folks are so up in arms over others.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:56 pm

Read it and weep
The hate that comes out of you religious people is amazing. Must be from reading that crazy book you always quote.

And your replies are all roses and sunshine ? What exactly is hateful ? Did it strike a nerve with you ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic