Balloons can be a terror

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:03 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 am OMG. That is such a lie. Please educate yourself before making such comments. And not only are they false, but you’re justifying the targeting of innocent CHILDREN as understandably “fighting back”. How can you do that and then turn around and hug your own? It doesn’t matter what anyone does to you, even if your distorted views of history were true, that still isn’t an excuse to target and murder innocent children.
moviestar wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:28 am It’s weird how the “build the wall!” crowd considers palestinians as terrorists when they fight back against a force that has literally been forcing them out of their homes for decades.
because the left hates Israel, but orange man bad so you side with them.

The left hate Israel, unborn babies, born babies, elderly, Trump supporters, children, etc. The left just hates !
AngelicUnicorn
Countess
Countess

Unread post

That region has been at war for so long, it is a way of life from the time a child can walk This is a foreign concept for those in the west to comprehend. It ought not be that way, either. And until both sides compromise until there is agreement the fighting will continue.
Progress, not perfection.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'll start out by saying that I support Israel as a country and believe Jewish people have a right to a homeland after centuries of persecution. That said, far more Palestinian children are killed by Israeli forces than Israeli children are killed by Palestinians. I do not always agree with actions taken by the Israeli government and military and I do not always agree with actions taken by the Palestinian people.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Actually, that’s not exactly true... the reason more Palestinian children are killed is because they’re used as human shields by Palestinian militants. Look at this video of Hamas fighters dragging children

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

And, in fact, The IDF is the army that protects civilians the most

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

I suggest you research “roof knocking”, a practice of the IDF to warn civilians of an attack so they can find shelter and protect themselves. Of course, this practice usually results in more people going to these targets and dragging children to inflate the casualties and vilify the Israeli Army.

You want to know what Palestinians teach their children...?

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Now, is Israel perfect? Of course not. No one is. And even to the best of people, frustration and anger can take the best out of them and show some bad colors. But there is a clear difference between the Palestinian militants, who,will take nothing less in any negotiations than the annihilation of Israel and Israel who simply wants a piece of land that Jews can call their own. Netanyahu himself said so: “If the Arabs lay down their arms there will be no more war, but if Israel lays down its weapons there would be no more Israel." Because Israel only wants peace- and a right to exist. Palestine and its supporters only want one thing too- Israel destroyed.
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 am I'll start out by saying that I support Israel as a country and believe Jewish people have a right to a homeland after centuries of persecution. That said, far more Palestinian children are killed by Israeli forces than Israeli children are killed by Palestinians. I do not always agree with actions taken by the Israeli government and military and I do not always agree with actions taken by the Palestinian people.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:28 am It’s weird how the “build the wall!” crowd considers palestinians as terrorists when they fight back against a force that has literally been forcing them out of their homes for decades.
Personally I think both sides are so insane and it has gone on so long that no one knows who's wrong or right anymore. That being said it takes a low life miserable sick bastard of a terrorist to target children whose only crime is to be born to their enemy. You want to kill soldiers that's bad enough. Drop bombs that's terrible too and God knows America has done that throughout history. But there's just something evil about using balloons and kites. You do that you get what you deserve.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are cases of Israel using children as human shields as well. And of Israel firing on unarmed protesters. And of Israel snipers shooting children. Its easy to just look at the videos that go in their favor. As I said, I am not anti-israel, but these are not actions that I support.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:25 pm Actually, that’s not exactly true... the reason more Palestinian children are killed is because they’re used as human shields by Palestinian militants. Look at this video of Hamas fighters dragging children

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

I suggest you research “roof knocking”, a practice of the IDF to warn civilians of an attack so they can find shelter and protect themselves. Of course, this practice usually results in more people going to these targets and dragging children to inflate the casualties and vilify the Israeli Army.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Now, is Israel perfect? Of course not. No one is. And even to the best of people, frustration and anger can take the best out of them and show some bad colors. But there is a clear difference between the Palestinian militants, who,will take nothing less in any negotiations than the annihilation of Israel and Israel who simply wants a piece of land that Jews can call their own. Netanyahu himself said so: “If the Arabs lay down their arms there will be no more war, but if Israel lays down its weapons there would be no more Israel." Because Israel only wants peace- and a right to exist. Palestine and its supporters only want one thing too- Israel destroyed.
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 am I'll start out by saying that I support Israel as a country and believe Jewish people have a right to a homeland after centuries of persecution. That said, far more Palestinian children are killed by Israeli forces than Israeli children are killed by Palestinians. I do not always agree with actions taken by the Israeli government and military and I do not always agree with actions taken by the Palestinian people.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, yeah. Israel has been accused of many things. This particular accusation came after footage of Hamas dragging kids and pregnant human to the Fremont to get killed.
But seriously? Why would Israel need children as human shields? I mean, this whole post is about Palestinians targeting Israeli children through shady means. You would think that if Israel needed children as “shields” this wouldn’t be a needed move.
And second , Israel has one of the most advanced armies in the world. They have pretty good non-human shields already.
Finally, the world condemns Israel, no matter what they do. So what’s to stop them from blowing Palestines off the map? They could do it and with how the media and the international community treats them, it’s not like they would lose much “support”. Why do they warn people of incoming attack against terrorists so they can find safety? Warnings they take as “opportunities” to create martyrs I may add. Why do they continue to try for “peace”? Israel knows that the opposition wants just their annihilation and yet, they continue to have faith that a peaceful resolution can be reached.
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 pm There are cases of Israel using children as human
shields as well. And of Israel firing on unarmed protesters. And of Israel snipers shooting children. Its easy to just look at the videos that go in their favor. As I said, I am not anti-israel, but these are not actions that I support.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:25 pm Actually, that’s not exactly true... the reason more Palestinian children are killed is because they’re used as human shields by Palestinian militants. Look at this video of Hamas fighters dragging children

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sorry, but that’s just the perfect example of what’s wrong with America today. It’s all “us vs them”, either you’re with us or against us, it’s cultist mentality. Either you support one side 100% or you’re a hypocrite, a farse, a pariah. No healthy middle ground.
See, I could use your same argument here... the right hates Latinos, Muslims, gays, women, liberals, pretty much everyone that’s not a male WASP. So I guess I could accuse the right of hating in much the same way you accuse the left and be just as spot on as you are.
That’s the tragedy in America today- it’s two- sided and each side hates the other and what they support. Neither side is better than the other in that respect.
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:18 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:52 am OMG. That is such a lie. Please educate yourself before making such comments. And not only are they false, but you’re justifying the targeting of innocent CHILDREN as understandably “fighting back”. How can you do that and then turn around and hug your own? It doesn’t matter what anyone does to you, even if your distorted views of history were true, that still isn’t an excuse to target and murder innocent children.

The left hate Israel, unborn babies, born babies, elderly, Trump supporters, children, etc. The left just hates !
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This wasn't an accusation, it was a proven occurrence. But, I don't have much of an interest in arguing about it. You clearly have strong feelings that you are entitled to, I am not trying to change your mind. I stated my feelings.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:40 pm Well, yeah. Israel has been accused of many things. This particular accusation came after footage of Hamas dragging kids and pregnant human to the Fremont to get killed.
But seriously? Why would Israel need children as human shields? I mean, this whole post is about Palestinians targeting Israeli children through shady means. You would think that if Israel needed children as “shields” this wouldn’t be a needed move.
And second , Israel has one of the most advanced armies in the world. They have pretty good non-human shields already.
Finally, the world condemns Israel, no matter what they do. So what’s to stop them from blowing Palestines off the map? They could do it and with how the media and the international community treats them, it’s not like they would lose much “support”. Why do they warn people of incoming attack against terrorists so they can find safety? Warnings they take as “opportunities” to create martyrs I may add. Why do they continue to try for “peace”? Israel knows that the opposition wants just their annihilation and yet, they continue to have faith that a peaceful resolution can be reached.
Olioxenfree wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:11 pm There are cases of Israel using children as human
shields as well. And of Israel firing on unarmed protesters. And of Israel snipers shooting children. Its easy to just look at the videos that go in their favor. As I said, I am not anti-israel, but these are not actions that I support.

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

[bbvideo] [/bbvideo]

Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:42 pm Sorry, but that’s just the perfect example of what’s wrong with America today. It’s all “us vs them”, either you’re with us or against us, it’s cultist mentality. Either you support one side 100% or you’re a hypocrite, a farse, a pariah. No healthy middle ground.
See, I could use your same argument here... the right hates Latinos, Muslims, gays, women, liberals, pretty much everyone that’s not a male WASP. So I guess I could accuse the right of hating in much the same way you accuse the left and be just as spot on as you are.
That’s the tragedy in America today- it’s two- sided and each side hates the other and what they support. Neither side is better than the other in that respect.
Kalea wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:18 pm

You make a point, but from reading many of the comments from liberals to any that don't agree with them. It goes both ways.....look forward to seeing you state the same with one of the liberals.......... With some if it wasn't for double standard there would be no standard at all.
Locked Previous topicNext topic