Balloons can be a terror

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:15 pm Exactly. The evangelicals Trump panders to so much don’t really support Jews. The most hateful person I ever encountered on Cafemom was one of them, who loved to send everyone to “Hell”, starting with the evil Jews who denied and then killed Jesus. But, oh yes, they have to support Israel, why? I mean, seriously, what’s their logic behind it? After all, we supposedly killed Jesus, Muslims didn’t even exist then, Jesus in Judaism is a human being, a historical figure, Islam at least gave him prophet status, so why give US preference? I would love to know what makes us so worthy in their eyes, even if we’ll all end up burning in Hell.
Lemons wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:54 am The religious fanatics love Israel for their own selfish reasons. They think it’s their holy land and the Palestinians are just in their way.
they (evangelicals) believe Jews will accept Jesus at his 2nd coming, they basically believe Jews are one step away from being saved, that Jews are dear to gods heart and actively want to help them. so its sincere and affectionate whether true or not. it might seem condescending to you but their intentions are good. tell me, how is it affectionate to believe gentiles are soulless and serve no purpose other than to be slaves to Jews?
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:54 am The religious fanatics love Israel for their own selfish reasons. They think it’s their holy land and the Palestinians are just in their way.
lol, Christians don't see themselves in Israel in any end times event. so no, they don't think its "their" land. the bible says the Jewish temple will be rebuilt and in use so they think its the Jew's land.
Frau Holle
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:15 pm Exactly. The evangelicals Trump panders to so much don’t really support Jews. The most hateful person I ever encountered on Cafemom was one of them, who loved to send everyone to “Hell”, starting with the evil Jews who denied and then killed Jesus. But, oh yes, they have to support Israel, why? I mean, seriously, what’s their logic behind it? After all, we supposedly killed Jesus, Muslims didn’t even exist then, Jesus in Judaism is a human being, a historical figure, Islam at least gave him prophet status, so why give US preference? I would love to know what makes us so worthy in their eyes, even if we’ll all end up burning in Hell.
I believe it is In the Bible that Christians must support Israel or be cursed forever. Something to that extent.
“ I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night “ - Sarah Williams
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, honey! Don’t spread lies! I’m an Orthodox Jew and we’re taught that every human being has a soul. Your sources to once again make one of your blatant generalizations are laughable. Satmar are extremists- and BTW, anti-Israel. And again, you don’t know what that is, unless it’s in the other side, right? And then they are the example of everyone. That’s why you think all leftists are anti-Israel. You look at the extremists of the other side and you declare them to be the norm. And then get oh so offended if someone mentions the extremists from your side. So please, feel free to criticize those Jews who say Christians don’t have souls. Hey, I will join you in that critique myself! Let’s criticize them together.

Oh, and sweetie... Haaretz is a secular source, sometimes bordering on anti-religion. And with a seriously strong leftist bias. But I guess leftist sources are OK and pretty factual as long as they prove your point, right? I mean, I’m sure you agree with their opinion piece that said that “religious Zionists are “more dangerous than Hezbollah, hit-and-run drivers, or girls with scissors.”

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Isra ... lah-486929

I didn’t say all Christians are like that. I said the specific groups Trump is pandering with his pro-Israel rhetoric are usually the first ones to condemn Jews to hell just for not seeing Jesus as a savior. I talked about ONE person who did that to me personally. But if that view is actually true, and I don’t see you denying it... why then are they so supportive of Jews holding the Holy Land if we’re not even worthy of G-d’s good graces? It’s a simple question. If you can’t answer it, then just ignore it.
water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pm yes, its just evangelicals who are meanies because they believe the unsaved go to hell. Jews who believe gentiles don't have souls are different, don't criticize that!

‘Haaretz’ says many Orthodox are taught to see non-Jews as ‘not quite human’

According to Samuel Katz, who was brought up as a Satmar but later became secular, boys in the community are taught that non-Jews aren’t quite human. Speaking from Berlin, where he is doing biomedical research on a Fulbright fellowship, Katz explained that growing up in such a community, “you don’t see commonality with people who aren’t Jewish. There is a completely different taxonomy of people. There are Jews and then there are non-Jews, who don’t have souls.”

When the messiah comes, “every boy is taught that the bad goyim will be killed and the good gentiles will have the privilege of serving us, of being our slaves,” he told Haaretz. “The way Stark dealt with tenants is part of that world view… It’s not taking advantage of them, [rather] that is the world order you’re taught to expect.”

https://mondoweiss.net/2014/01/haaretz-orthodox-taught/
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Again, hun. Judaism doesn’t believe gentiles don’t have souls or are our servants. In fact, I know many Jewish people who work for gentiles.
So please, don’t show your own anti-Semitic tendencies by spreading these lies. Have you ever heard of the “Righteous A ONGs the Nations”? Maybe you should look a little bit into that and not Satmar or Haaretz for your understanding of how Judaism sees gentiles.
But I guess I shouldn’t underestimate your desire to demean and vilify me and take any opportunity to do it next time. I guess that’s the only thing that will make you go against what Trump says, because he’ll never refer to Jews like that just to save face. That I will give him.
water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 pm
they (evangelicals) believe Jews will accept Jesus at his 2nd coming, they basically believe Jews are one step away from being saved, that Jews are dear to gods heart and actively want to help them. so its sincere and affectionate whether true or not. it might seem condescending to you but their intentions are good. tell me, how is it affectionate to believe gentiles are soulless and serve no purpose other than to be slaves to Jews?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That makes sense. And the NT was written long before this modern conflict, even before the appearance of Islam in the world, so at the time Jerusalem was mostly occupied by Pagan nations.
I also think that the Crusades may have had some influence in how modern Christianity sees the situation. I mean, religion was an excuse rather than the reason for it, but it still may have been a factor.
Frau Holle wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 pm
I believe it is In the Bible that Christians must support Israel or be cursed forever. Something to that extent.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:10 pm Again, hun. Judaism doesn’t believe gentiles don’t have souls or are our servants. In fact, I know many Jewish people who work for gentiles.
So please, don’t show your own anti-Semitic tendencies by spreading these lies. Have you ever heard of the “Righteous A ONGs the Nations”? Maybe you should look a little bit into that and not Satmar or Haaretz for your understanding of how Judaism sees gentiles.
But I guess I shouldn’t underestimate your desire to demean and vilify me and take any opportunity to do it next time. I guess that’s the only thing that will make you go against what Trump says, because he’ll never refer to Jews like that just to save face. That I will give him.
water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 pm

I didnt say all jews or Judaism officially, any more than you said all Christians or Christianity officially. you generalized evangelicals and I said "many" NOT ALL ultra orthodox jews believe or are taught those things. and you're being obtuse again. I didn't say gentiles ARE servants right now or that anyone is tryign to make them servants now, I said it is a belief for some jews that they WILL be (future tense) when the Messiah comes. just as you seemed outraged that evangelicals believe all nonbelievers (Jews included) WILL be (future tense ) in hell one day if they don't change.

lol, "antisemitic tendencies" do you not listen to yourself? you're attacking evangelicals for their beliefs/intentions and that's ok but if I point out that not all jews are accepting or hold positive sentiments for Christians and others that's bigotry. lol.

YOUR interpretation of Judaism is just one of several just as that member on cafemom held just one of several interpretations of Christianity. pointing that out to you is not vilifying YOU lol. I said nothing about your sect or individual beliefs. you believe in reincarnation don't you? that is most definitely not a belief all Jews have. if you want to paint all evangelicals one way why is it wrong for me to point out some jews hold beliefs some might also find "unaccepting"? are they above any criticism?

DOUBLE STANDARD.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:04 pm Oh, honey! Don’t spread lies! I’m an Orthodox Jew and we’re taught that every human being has a soul. Your sources to once again make one of your blatant generalizations are laughable. Satmar are extremists- and BTW, anti-Israel. And again, you don’t know what that is, unless it’s in the other side, right? And then they are the example of everyone. That’s why you think all leftists are anti-Israel. You look at the extremists of the other side and you declare them to be the norm. And then get oh so offended if someone mentions the extremists from your side. So please, feel free to criticize those Jews who say Christians don’t have souls. Hey, I will join you in that critique myself! Let’s criticize them together.

Oh, and sweetie... Haaretz is a secular source, sometimes bordering on anti-religion. And with a seriously strong leftist bias. But I guess leftist sources are OK and pretty factual as long as they prove your point, right? I mean, I’m sure you agree with their opinion piece that said that “religious Zionists are “more dangerous than Hezbollah, hit-and-run drivers, or girls with scissors.”

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Isra ... lah-486929

I didn’t say all Christians are like that. I said the specific groups Trump is pandering with his pro-Israel rhetoric are usually the first ones to condemn Jews to hell just for not seeing Jesus as a savior. I talked about ONE person who did that to me personally. But if that view is actually true, and I don’t see you denying it... why then are they so supportive of Jews holding the Holy Land if we’re not even worthy of G-d’s good graces? It’s a simple question. If you can’t answer it, then just ignore it.
water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pm yes, its just evangelicals who are meanies because they believe the unsaved go to hell. Jews who believe gentiles don't have souls are different, don't criticize that!

‘Haaretz’ says many Orthodox are taught to see non-Jews as ‘not quite human’

According to Samuel Katz, who was brought up as a Satmar but later became secular, boys in the community are taught that non-Jews aren’t quite human. Speaking from Berlin, where he is doing biomedical research on a Fulbright fellowship, Katz explained that growing up in such a community, “you don’t see commonality with people who aren’t Jewish. There is a completely different taxonomy of people. There are Jews and then there are non-Jews, who don’t have souls.”

When the messiah comes, “every boy is taught that the bad goyim will be killed and the good gentiles will have the privilege of serving us, of being our slaves,” he told Haaretz. “The way Stark dealt with tenants is part of that world view… It’s not taking advantage of them, [rather] that is the world order you’re taught to expect.”

https://mondoweiss.net/2014/01/haaretz-orthodox-taught/
I didn't say all ultra orthodox jews believe this, I said some. and honestly IDC IF they do hold a beliefs about future events that dont affect me in the here and now. Just like IDC if Muslims believe you and I are going to hell when we die. I care about ACTIONS. Jews, even the ones who hold those beliefs are peaceful, get along with others in society and aren't a threat to me, . I don't believe in thought crimes. I was just pointing out that some sects of Christianity aren't any worse than some sects of Judaism. and most religions have a sort of spiritual "hierarchy" so to speak. its no more insulting or selfish that SOME Christians believe non believers go to hell or care about Israel because of its role in end times events than it is that SOME Jews believe they are the special chosen people and Israel was given to them by god and yes, SOME even believe they will be served by non Jews who will think so highly of them they will consider it an honor and privilege to do so.

Just think about that when you hold spiteful feelings towards evangelicals. evangelicals are allies to Israel in their actions, FACT.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:05 am Well, if those drones were targeting innocent children, yeah. It would be the same. Unless you’re suggesting Israeli children and dangerous terrorists are the same thing...
Thelma Harper wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:30 am Like DRONES?!
Israel doesn't give two cents who it targets as long as it gets results. Don't lie.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:45 pm
lol, Christians don't see themselves in Israel in any end times event. so no, they don't think its "their" land. the bible says the Jewish temple will be rebuilt and in use so they think its the Jew's land.
My point was Israel is important to evangelicals because of the Bible which is a big reason they support.
Locked Previous topicNext topic