Interesting study of Trump’s supporters

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/this-p ... bout-them/
Interesting but worrisome results of psychological study.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false and unproven claims, as well as promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, here’s the link for the original publication then:

https://jspp.psychopen.eu/article/view/750

There you have the links for all the peer reviewed articles used in this study if you wish to read them.
I told you before, if you don’t like someone source, dig a little deeper. It’s not rocket science, it’s a simple Google search.

Here’s another article from Psychology Today basically saying the same:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ps-support

There’s even a book:

https://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Charis ... B07P97HR5L
DSamuels wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:34 pm Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false and unproven claims, as well as promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:04 pm Well, here’s the link for the original publication then:

There you have the links for all the peer reviewed articles used in this study if you wish to read them.
I told you before, if you don’t like someone source, dig a little deeper. It’s not rocket science, it’s a simple Google search.
DSamuels wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:34 pm Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true, false and unproven claims, as well as promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.
Maybe OP should take your advice also.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

The NOW countless videos of the Left in particular that have been cropping up since before Trump even took office in 2017.....do you believe that this is an "interesting study" of all anti-Trump U.S. citizens?

Do you believe the tantrums that have been videotaped on many college campuses throughout America and from those young adults who are so opposed to Trump are worrisome?

The screaming and wailing that have been caught on video of those who could not (still can't) believe that he won the 2016 election....are they indicative of people who possess healthy minds?

Being a member of a specific political party doesn't always tell the story of the individuals who are and their mental state yet it seems like even mental health is often called into play when describing the Right (from the Left) and vice versa.

Now THAT is insane.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Not interesting at all.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She provided the link where she read it, that’s all. If that’s unsatisfying to you or others, then at least check the info before looking all foolish by implying it’s false. Seriously, people seem lazy and uneducated when they don’t even bother to check the actual facts presented before dismissing them based on the source the poster chose to read.
I will dismiss opinion pieces from obviously biased sources, but if someone posts information and I have my doubts because of the source it really takes 10 seconds to see if it’s available in other, less biased sources.
Lexy wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:04 pm Well, here’s the link for the original publication then:

Maybe OP should take your advice also.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hit a nerve, huh? 😂🤣😂🤣
iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:12 pm Not interesting at all.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Meanwhile anti-Trumpers need safe spaces and are triggered by clapping. Lol
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Not me 🤷‍♀️
Not anyone I know, actually.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:23 pm Meanwhile anti-Trumpers need safe spaces and are triggered by clapping. Lol
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic