Ben Carson has been withholding aid for Puerto Rico for months

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/12/ ... for-months
No wonder Trump appointed him! He’s following along with him !They’re both heartless, dishonest people.
These Trump people are all alike.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, you know... it came as shocking news to Trump that Puerto Rico is a U.S colony and not just a “shithole” country flooded with “bad hombres” trying to “invade” America as ALL Latin American countries are.
He’s probably still trying to get over that nasty shock, poor guy.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:23 pm Well, you know... it came as shocking news to Trump that Puerto Rico is a U.S colony and not just a “shithole” country flooded with “bad hombres” trying to “invade” America as ALL Latin American countries are.
I know!😳

I still can’t get over that!!!
Aren’t presidents supposed to know these things?🙄
Paper towels for the crowd- yah, that’s the ticket.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well... we all know geography isn’t his forte. Not even American geography, I hate to see what he does to the world map. That’s why he needs Sharpies.
Maybe that’s why he wanted to buy Greenland. He thought he could make a huge golfing course there, you know... with how green it just he 😂
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:30 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:23 pm Well, you know... it came as shocking news to Trump that Puerto Rico is a U.S colony and not just a “shithole” country flooded with “bad hombres” trying to “invade” America as ALL Latin American countries are.
I know!😳

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

then what happened?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That the AMERICAN people of Puerto Rico continue to suffer and die.
But I’m sure that must be a-OK with you.
iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:21 pm then what happened?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Yah!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:32 pm Well... we all know geography isn’t his forte. Not even American geography, I hate to see what he does to the world map. That’s why he needs Sharpies.
Maybe that’s why he wanted to buy Greenland. He thought he could make a huge golfing course there, you know... with how green it just he 😂
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:30 pm
I know!😳

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Overall, we rate the Daily Kos strongly Left Biased based on story selection that almost exclusively favors the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to non-vetted content as well as a few failed fact check and misleading claims.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-kos/

The meter shows it as extreme left.

And you complain about Fox News? SMH
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic