Schiff: someday our grandchildren will ask...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

To the point and true.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Even sadder is that for far too many the answers will be:

“I turned a blind eye”
“I refused to believe the truth”
“I supported him 100%”
“I voted for him”
“I cheered him on”
“I helped him get away with it”
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:54 pm Even sadder is that for far too many the answers will be:

“I turned a blind eye”
“I refused to believe the truth”
“I supported him 100%”
“I voted for him”
“I cheered him on”
“I helped him get away with it”
Yep
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Nah, they'll all lie about it. And want to rename all the crap that has Reagan's name to Trump, vowing that he was America's greatest president.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah. If they can be so blinded by denial right now when it’s happening on a daily basis, it will be easier to be blinded by denial years from now when it’s hopefully just a distant memory of a nasty time in American history.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:19 am Nah, they'll all lie about it. And want to rename all the crap that has Reagan's name to Trump, vowing that he was America's greatest president.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
But he didn’t.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... m_fsb.html
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep, just another one of those “alternative facts” Trump and his Trumpers are so fond of.
The ACTUAL FACTS are that some Russian pranksters called Schiff and told him that they had compromising nude pictures of Trump. Schiff to.d them that it wasn’t his personal investigation and that any evidence anyone wanted to provide, he would review together with the FBI. Schiff never tried to get any pictures, he didn’t even go out of his way to get this alleged pictures, he did the proper thing, which was to direct people who claimed to have evidence against Trump that it should be provided through the proper channels and then reviewed by the FBI, not himself alone.
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:37 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:59 am Someday Schiff will have to explain to his grandchildren why he tried to get nude photos of the President.
But he didn’t.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Exactly!
It’s just unacceptable for people to spread lies about someone as respected and qualifed as Schiff.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:03 am Yep, just another one of those “alternative facts” Trump and his Trumpers are so fond of.
The ACTUAL FACTS are that some Russian pranksters called Schiff and told him that they had compromising nude pictures of Trump. Schiff to.d them that it wasn’t his personal investigation and that any evidence anyone wanted to provide, he would review together with the FBI. Schiff never tried to get any pictures, he didn’t even go out of his way to get this alleged pictures, he did the proper thing, which was to direct people who claimed to have evidence against Trump that it should be provided through the proper channels and then reviewed by the FBI, not himself alone.
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:37 am
But he didn’t.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Who is grandma and why have we never met her?
KAG
Mean Girl
Locked Previous topicNext topic