Anti-impeachment Democrat Jeff Van Drew meets with Trump to discuss party switch

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Shoota
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Good for him? 🤷‍♀️
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:02 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:26 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:04 pm
Oh thats disgusting.
🤮
As opposed to your constant barrage of rudeness, insults, and name-calling?

I see.
So I have posted some factual articles about Trump and his ridiculous, equally dishonest and corrupt cronies and you are taking it personally???
🤣
Seriously, you really aren’t dumb enough to think what she said is about the articles you post. It’s for the things YOU post to or about people.

“Fox News fans are not bright and would love to be Trump’s minions.
Untrustworthy.”

“Anyone who still supports Trump is missing a few marbles.”

Those were just from this thread. You do this shit on a daily basis.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:23 pm

I see.
So I have posted some factual articles about Trump and his ridiculous, equally dishonest and corrupt cronies and you are taking it personally???
🤣
Seriously, you really aren’t dumb enough to think what she said is about the articles you post. It’s for the things YOU post to or about people.

Untrustworthy.”

So I guess you guys are admitting that you’re Fox News fans?and Trump fans?
🤣
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:28 pm
🤣

Untrustworthy.”

🤣
Yeah, I kind of figured from your response you didn’t and wouldn’t understand.

I like Fox News over CNN, MSNBC or CNBC. I prefer Trump over any of the democrats running. I guess by your standards I am “not bright” and “missing a few marbles.”

My children and grandchildren know better than to talk to people that way, even the 5 year old.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 203

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:04 pm
Oh thats disgusting.
🤮

I see.
🤣
This has absolutely nothing to do with what (the content/articles) you've posted though you do have a tendency to mock some of the other poster's for what THEY post and where it comes from.

No, this is your tendency to pretty much be rude, insulting, and pull out the name-calling when it's people you happen to oppose on any given subject, particularly Trump.

This is why you have the reputation you have, Grandma/Libby.

Now, you're not the only one to do so but I doubt the others who do would deny it, yet you continue to deny and/or twist.

I'm not taking anything you post personally. You're entitled to your opinions and your beliefs. Unlike you, I will not mock you or insult you over them.

I actually feel sorry for you. I do. I wrote what I did ^^ in my initial comments that you find "disgusting" more as a jab than anything else. Yet you cannot seem to recognize (or choose not to....even pretend you don't) your own behavior on here.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Untrustworthy.”

🤣
Yeah, I kind of figured from your response you didn’t and wouldn’t understand.

I like Fox News over CNN, MSNBC or CNBC. I prefer Trump over any of the democrats running. I guess by your standards I am “not bright” and “missing a few marbles.”

My children and grandchildren know better than to talk to people that way, even the 5 year old.
I would take Fox News over the other three you've mentioned yet I still find some of their reporting a bit too far to the Right at times, and biased as well.

In 2016, I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. In the upcoming election, I will be voting for Trump and not because I like him as a person per se` or that I agree with some of things he stands for (or doesn't take a strong enough stance for/against), but because I feel he's done quite a bit of good for our country. (On a side-note to the usual debaters of that, wanting links....pie charts.....line graphs....and all manner of supporting data, I won't be doing so).

The Democrats have no one that I can agree with or get behind that is currently running for POTUS.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

🤣

Untrustworthy.”

🤣
Your behavior just keeps getting worse. Why can’t you grow up? You are too old for this shit!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm

Untrustworthy.”

🤣
Your behavior just keeps getting worse. Why can’t you grow up? You are too old for this shit!
It seems to be getting worse everyday! Really getting tired of it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jesus. This board is a circus when Libby hits the wine. Every. Single. Night.
KAG
Mean Girl
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:58 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm

🤣
It seems to be getting worse everyday! Really getting tired of it.
It seems the only thing she has to contribute is insults and hypocrisy. She will never change. The only thing about her that changes is her screen names.
Locked Previous topicNext topic