Anti-impeachment Democrat Jeff Van Drew meets with Trump to discuss party switch

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:06 am More Fox “ news” posts.🙄
Who cares.
You make me laugh. Who cares? funny as hell.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:18 pm
Lexy wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:52 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 pm
🙄
Fox News fans are not bright and would love to be Trump’s minions.
Untrustworthy.
Can you please stop calling people uneducated, not bright, racist and many other names. Every thread you do this and it is getting old and boring. Please stop.
She won't. That's all she pretty much has...her insults and name-calling.

IIRC, she's an elderly woman who I suspect might have gotten booted out of her local community's senior center for her strong similarities to Mrs. Kravitz (nosy neighbor on the old "Bewitched" show) and inability to not ruin every game of Canasta and Majong with the other older gal's due to...well...name-calling and insults....and they all finally got fed-up with her.

Bada boom, bada bing....here and the former CM is where she landed.
Oh FFS.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Can you please stop calling people uneducated, not bright, racist and many other names. Every thread you do this and it is getting old and boring. Please stop.

IIRC, she's an elderly woman who I suspect might have gotten booted out of her local community's senior center for her strong similarities to Mrs. Kravitz (nosy neighbor on the old "Bewitched" show) and inability to not ruin every game of Canasta and Majong with the other older gal's due to...well...name-calling and insults....and they all finally got fed-up with her.

Oh FFS.
::::smooch:::::
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Good for them!
They have values and conscience. 👍🏻
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 pm
🙄
Fox News fans are not bright and would love to be Trump’s minions.
Untrustworthy.

Oh thats disgusting.
🤮
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:17 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:06 am More Fox “ news” posts.🙄
Who cares.
You make me laugh. Who cares? funny as hell.
Yes , who cares.
He’s not the only politician to switch parties. Big deal. What’s so special about him?
🙄
Deleted User 203

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:04 pm

Oh thats disgusting.
🤮
As opposed to your constant barrage of rudeness, insults, and name-calling?

I see.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Oh thats disgusting.
🤮

I see.
It really is sad and annoying.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

This is gonna backfire on old Drew and he's gonna be out on his ass in 2020.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Oh thats disgusting.
🤮

I see.
So I have posted some factual articles about Trump and his ridiculous, equally dishonest and corrupt cronies and you are taking it personally???
🤣
Locked Previous topicNext topic