Scottish government says Trump won’t pay his bills

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/sc ... m-lawsuit/
Here’s another example of Trump’s lack of honesty , refusal to accept responsibility and his obvious greed.
Another case of not paying his bills.
(There are so many...)
Trump fans: how can you tolerate him and keep supporting him?
Do you identify with his actions?
OMG it’s bizarre.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

The Scottish government is owed a ton of money due to the legal battle between Trump and Scotland concerning alternative energy source : windmills.
We have heard all about Trump’s objections tonwind power because he says the windmills “ cause cancer”.( But the truth is he is bought and paid for by BIG OIL men who refuse to invest in solar and wind power. Greed personified)
This fraud in the White House needs to go.
Vote Blue in 2020.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

by Jerry Lambe | 2:41 pm, October 8th, 2019
"As the amount of expenses has not been agreed, we are awaiting a date for the auditor of the court of session to determine the account. We expect payment when this has been completed,” a spokeswoman for the Scottish government told The Guardian.

Executive Vice President of the Trump golf resort Sarah Malone told The Guardian the allegations that the Trump Organization has refused to pay money demanded by the Scottish government are incorrect. “This is not in our control,” she said in a statement. “The matter is in the hands of the auditors of the court of session and the Scottish ministers.”
It's only been a couple months, do you think the auditors have determined the amount owed yet? It might not have been determined yet, so hang in there, they will reach a decision in due time.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I come into this group often feeling like I am standing in the line at the grocery store check-out, waiting for my turn to be rung up, and reading the headlines of "magazines" like The Enquirer when I come across threads like this one (particularly with the reactionary comments included).

This matter will be addressed in due time.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:36 pm I come into this group often feeling like I am standing in the line at the grocery store check-out, waiting for my turn to be rung up, and reading the headlines of "magazines" like The Enquirer when I come across threads like this one (particularly with the reactionary comments included).

This matter will be addressed in due time.
I agree!
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Kind of funny. We must have run out of US based articles bashing Trump ... We have to start reaching overseas now. :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The government should levy fines that compound daily for failure to pay his legal bills and then seize his property for failure to pay his bills and auction it off.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 pm The government should levy fines that compound daily for failure to pay his legal bills and then seize his property for failure to pay his bills and auction it off.
Or what they should do is decide on a final invoice amount if they want to get paid. Just a crazy, random idea.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I heard, although I think they gave up, that Palm beach county wanted money from him too. Apparently every time he goes there it kills the county financially and the white house doesn't help. But this was early in his presidency.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:59 pm by Jerry Lambe | 2:41 pm, October 8th, 2019
"As the amount of expenses has not been agreed, we are awaiting a date for the auditor of the court of session to determine the account. We expect payment when this has been completed,” a spokeswoman for the Scottish government told The Guardian.

Executive Vice President of the Trump golf resort Sarah Malone told The Guardian the allegations that the Trump Organization has refused to pay money demanded by the Scottish government are incorrect. “This is not in our control,” she said in a statement. “The matter is in the hands of the auditors of the court of session and the Scottish ministers.”
It's only been a couple months, do you think the auditors have determined the amount owed yet? It might not have been determined yet, so hang in there, they will reach a decision in due time.
He “refused to accept the sum it put forward or reach an agreement on cost” associated with the litigation.

It sounds as if since he disagreed with the amount there will be yet more court time tied up to determine if the amount is reasonable (which it may be already) and then to tell Trump, yes you have to pay.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic