Scottish government says Trump won’t pay his bills

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:13 pm Kind of funny. We must have run out of US based articles bashing Trump ... We have to start reaching overseas now. :lol:
So it’s okay with you that he owes yet more money ?
He owes the city of Minneapolis for the security team necessary for when he had his rally here a few months ago.He also owes other cities where he has had rallies lately .
He’s being sued by former employees for back pay.
He filed bankruptcy and lost some of his businesses ...
Shall I go on?
It doesn’t matter where he owes —- the fact is he’s a cheap skate and won’t pay his bills!
That’s so irresponsible and unprofessional. Just like a failed business man. Oh wait— he IS a failed business man!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

“I am the evidence,” he said. “I’m an expert in tourism. I have won many, many awards … if you dot your landscape with these horrible, horrible structures, you will do tremendous damage.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... btn_tw#top
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this. This is what the mega rich do.
306/232

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:34 pm I don't know why anyone is surprised by this. This is what the mega rich do.
I'm not so sure. I've not heard of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs doing this. I could be wrong of course. But I always thought Trump would sell his own mother down river if the price was right so I'm biased.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:55 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:34 pm I don't know why anyone is surprised by this. This is what the mega rich do.
I'm not so sure. I've not heard of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs doing this. I could be wrong of course. But I always thought Trump would sell his own mother down river if the price was right so I'm biased.
Probably not entirely untrue... :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:55 am
Mess with Microsoft or Apple and see, I guess?

I tend to agree that Trump comes across that way. I don't know if he would or not, but that's an interesting idea. Maybe a new Scrooged movie starring P45, lol.
306/232

moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

sure it will, not like trump has a history of refusal/inability to pay his bills or someth-

oh, wait.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:36 pm I come into this group often feeling like I am standing in the line at the grocery store check-out, waiting for my turn to be rung up, and reading the headlines of "magazines" like The Enquirer when I come across threads like this one (particularly with the reactionary comments included).

This matter will be addressed in due time.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

I doubt that ALL “ mega rich” are that crude and irresponsible.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:53 am
Where did I say ALL?
306/232

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:06 am
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:53 am
Where did I say ALL?
You said “this is what the mega rich do”. You have to preface it with “SOME mega rich”. Otherwise your comment indicates all mega rich.
I doubt there are many like Trump . Thank goodness.
Locked Previous topicNext topic