Cyberbullying crusader Melania Trump silent on her husband's mocking of 16-year-old Thunberg

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Her cause is anti-bullying, which is making the first lady's silence deafening.

Melania Trump has yet to speak out in the wake of President Donald Trump's mocking tweet directed at 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg, in which he told the teenager to "work on her anger management" and "chill" out.
Thunberg was named Time's Person of the Year earlier this week and has drawn global attention to environmental causes. She has been open about her diagnosis of Asperger's, calling it a "superpower" that helps her activism.
The President, a climate crisis denier, tweeted of her Time cover: "So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

Just last Wednesday, Melania Trump tweeted a defense of her own child, who's name was referenced in a pun by an impeachment inquiry witness.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/13/politics ... index.html
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:05 pm Her cause is anti-bullying, which is making the first lady's silence deafening.

Melania Trump has yet to speak out in the wake of President Donald Trump's mocking tweet directed at 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg, in which he told the teenager to "work on her anger management" and "chill" out.
Thunberg was named Time's Person of the Year earlier this week and has drawn global attention to environmental causes. She has been open about her diagnosis of Asperger's, calling it a "superpower" that helps her activism.
The President, a climate crisis denier, tweeted of her Time cover: "So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"

Just last Wednesday, Melania Trump tweeted a defense of her own child, who's name was referenced in a pun by an impeachment inquiry witness.

Yeah
She either doesn’t care about Greta or she’s afraid of her hubby.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't believe she'll say anything against him.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:13 pm
Francee89 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:05 pm Her cause is anti-bullying, which is making the first lady's silence deafening.

Yeah
She either doesn’t care about Greta or she’s afraid of her hubby.
I don't believe she's afraid of him.
306/232

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sure her prenup is too ironclad for her to even imply something negative against him.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Another First Lady weighs in:

Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Idk, I think it puts her in a bad position. I wouldn’t publicly criticize or reprimand my Dh in public, I wouldn’t want to humiliate my Dh like that. But you can sure bet I’d be giving him an earful behind closed doors. I’d probably be even more upset if I were her because he’s disrespecting her and her cause publicly.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:48 pm I’m sure her prenup is too ironclad for her to even imply something negative against him.
I wonder if it says she must hold his hand in public, lol.
306/232

Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:53 pm Idk, I think it puts her in a bad position. I wouldn’t publicly criticize or reprimand my Dh in public, I wouldn’t want to humiliate my Dh like that. But you can sure bet I’d be giving him an earful behind closed doors. I’d probably be even more upset if I were her because he’s disrespecting her and her cause publicly.
She put herself in a bad position by making cyber bullying part of her public platform while married to a cyber bully. If she’s unwilling to address and condemn the cyber bullying that originates from her own home, then she should either shut up about it or grow a spine and address it even if it means her husband might be embarrassed.

Being an active participant and the public face in a cause against something doesn’t only come when it’s convenient and comfortable if the person is sincere about it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

As if he’s going to care that Mel is pissed. He has all the cards and he knows it. Unless she wants to go around holding a sign saying “will badmouth Trump for food”, she knows she has to stay nice and quiet. I pity her so much, but hey, she made her bed, she now has to share it with that disgusting POS.

And you can be sure that if MY husband was an example of everything I’m denouncing, I’d be criticizing him publicly and privately. Of course, I would never marry a disgusting POS for his money to begin with, so not a dilemma I will ever face.
Quorra2.0 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:53 pm Idk, I think it puts her in a bad position. I wouldn’t publicly criticize or reprimand my Dh in public, I wouldn’t want to humiliate my Dh like that. But you can sure bet I’d be giving him an earful behind closed doors. I’d probably be even more upset if I were her because he’s disrespecting her and her cause publicly.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic