Cyberbullying crusader Melania Trump silent on her husband's mocking of 16-year-old Thunberg

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:17 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:14 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:04 pm

Yeah and I haven’t seen him for some time. He just started. I doubt we will see his face all over the place again even when he is done with college. Not like when he was a kid meeting political agendas of those ok with exploiting children.
A quick Google search of his name and 2019 reveal plenty of articles about him this year, prior to his September start at Harvard and while he was an adult.
Exactly. I would have to do a google search to find anything about him. He isn’t on the news in our faces on our tv day after day after day anymore. He isn’t a kid anymore.
He was an adult at the height of him being on television regularly - he turned 18 in 2018. As I said, he likely isn’t on TV day after day anymore because he’s a full time student again.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:13 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:09 pm Are we to see these children as children or are we to see them as adults while speaking to and lecturing adults? Because if we are to see them as children then they should be corrected about the way they speak to adults and about adults. If we are to see them and treat them as an adult who is speaking in adult subjects then they are open to anything an adult is.
Why is it anyone’s business to correct the way they speak to and about adults except their own parents?
It becomes their business when it is directed at them. Someone’s child’s behavior towards you is your business. As for her parents business in correcting their child, by that I guess it would mean they are not doing their job.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:20 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:14 pm

A quick Google search of his name and 2019 reveal plenty of articles about him this year, prior to his September start at Harvard and while he was an adult.
Exactly. I would have to do a google search to find anything about him. He isn’t on the news in our faces on our tv day after day after day anymore. He isn’t a kid anymore.
He was an adult at the height of him being on television regularly - he turned 18 in 2018. As I said, he likely isn’t on TV day after day anymore because he’s a full time student again.
And again he just started college and I haven’t seen in way longer than just now as he is starting college.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:21 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:13 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:09 pm Are we to see these children as children or are we to see them as adults while speaking to and lecturing adults? Because if we are to see them as children then they should be corrected about the way they speak to adults and about adults. If we are to see them and treat them as an adult who is speaking in adult subjects then they are open to anything an adult is.
Why is it anyone’s business to correct the way they speak to and about adults except their own parents?
It becomes their business when it is directed at them. Someone’s child’s behavior towards you is your business. As for her parents business in correcting their child, by that I guess it would mean they are not doing their job.
In which case, any decent adult would correct them politely and not model bad behavior with personal attacks.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:25 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:20 pm

And again he just started college and I haven’t seen in way longer than just now as he is starting college.
He was on television most in 2018. He was an adult for most of 2018. That ruins your theory of him not getting airtime because he’s an adult - he was an adult for much of the height of his media bookings.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some of you are so delicate you can't even handle children speaking their minds without feeling "attacked" or "scolded".
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:36 pm Some of you are so delicate you can't even handle children speaking their minds without feeling "attacked" or "scolded".
I think the right has a term for this? Something winter related?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:36 pm Some of you are so delicate you can't even handle children speaking their minds without feeling "attacked" or "scolded".
And some like to use children for political agendas and are very sensitive when words from a child that are words of an adult are treated as words of an adult and criticized as such.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:38 pm
It's right on the tip of my tongue... Perhaps coloring in a safe space would sooth their trauma over kids speaking angrily.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:47 pm
Francee89 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:38 pm
It's right on the tip of my tongue... Perhaps coloring in a safe space would sooth their trauma over kids speaking angrily.
Safe spaces are for lefties. Lol
Locked Previous topicNext topic