The Trump of the 1980’s...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:14 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:34 am Donald Trump from the 1980's (even before) and since the OP has said she enjoys history....

https://www.npr.org/2017/01/20/51068046 ... r-30-years

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Donald-Trump

history.com/topics/us-presidents/donald-trump

So as he's gotten older, it's clear that he's always been outspoken, over-the-top, and not always liked by people, saying things off the top of his head and always having an opinion about the state of the U.S. and the world.

And apparently didn't care if people agreed.
The information you posted is OLD news, nothing new for us to see and basic, not exactly accurate.

Here’s something from even earlier , his past influences from his father and his activities that formed his future business deals, interaction with people:

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/588067/
What she posted is “OLD news” but your 40 year old information isn’t? You’re funny this morning!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:54 am
DSamuels wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:31 pm
GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:26 pm

He’s the president
He’s about to go through an impeachment trial!
He has millions of adoring fans who think fondly of him 24/7 and will crumble if he is impeached!
His fans talk about him
Constantly!
He’s always in the news everyday !
I recall him from the 1980’s and decided to share his past with his adoring fans!
You’re welcome !😇
I don’t know anyone who voted for him, or supports him, who will crumble. I can think of many who will if he’s not removed from office and wins re-election.

You are the only one here who talks about him constantly. You must be one of his adoring fans!

The only reason that you share articles like this is to be divisive. You don’t like him. We ALL know that.

Maybe we should start sharing articles about your idol Obama and what he was doing 40 years ago. Oh that’s right, he was smoking pot daily with choom gang. What a great role model he was!
Yah
A huge number of young people smoked pot then and young people ( and older) still do.
Oh nooooo!
My goodness!😳
As I’ve said many times before, Republicans ( mostly conservative Republicans) spend an unusual amount of time posting rumors and outright lies about Democrats, fueled by far right sources that create conspiracy theories and garbage such as “ Clintons kill” and Obama was a close associate of communists , etc.A huge huge number of ridiculous posts about Democrats.
It’s time you admitted it and stopped accusing me of being obsessed with Trump.
Your problem is that the details posted about Trump are true —and unflattering!
Hard for you to take !
Wah wah wah
Wow! Calm down. What triggered you? The fact that we won’t be crumbling? That I pointed out Obama admitted, in fact he wrote about it in his book and included pictures, that he smoked pot, a LOT of pot as a teen?

Run off and find some more far left sites to post orange man bad articles from today. We are all eagerly waiting to see what you find fascinating today.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:44 am "timothy l. o’brien: One of the things Trump learned when he injected himself into the Central Park Five case was that he could get attention for himself because he was a spokesman for a certain type of Archie Bunker New Yorker. I think that’s one of the bonds that he shares with [Trump attorney and former New York City Mayor] Rudy Giuliani: They’re both profoundly guys from that moment in New York when a lot of racial boundaries got drawn."

https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/588067/

I've been saying that for a while. I watch the reruns everyday and it's uncanny.
Yep!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:15 am

I don’t know anyone who voted for him, or supports him, who will crumble. I can think of many who will if he’s not removed from office and wins re-election.

You are the only one here who talks about him constantly. You must be one of his adoring fans!

The only reason that you share articles like this is to be divisive. You don’t like him. We ALL know that.

Maybe we should start sharing articles about your idol Obama and what he was doing 40 years ago. Oh that’s right, he was smoking pot daily with choom gang. What a great role model he was!
Yah
A huge number of young people smoked pot then and young people ( and older) still do.
Oh nooooo!
My goodness!😳
As I’ve said many times before, Republicans ( mostly conservative Republicans) spend an unusual amount of time posting rumors and outright lies about Democrats, fueled by far right sources that create conspiracy theories and garbage such as “ Clintons kill” and Obama was a close associate of communists , etc.A huge huge number of ridiculous posts about Democrats.
Hard for you to take !
Wah wah wah
Wow! Calm down. What triggered you? The fact that we won’t be crumbling? That I pointed out Obama admitted, in fact he wrote about it in his book and included pictures, that he smoked pot, a LOT of pot as a teen?

Run off and find some more far left sites to post orange man bad articles from today. We are all eagerly waiting to see what you find fascinating today.
I’m not triggered.
Are You okay?
You seem over sensitive...
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump has ALWAYS been a narcissist, a fraud, a terrible businessman and an out and out crook who doesn't pay his debts (and often stiffs his employees or anyone else who has worked for him) which has resulted in American banks refusing to loan him money.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yah
Oh nooooo!
My goodness!😳
Hard for you to take !
Wah wah wah

Maybe she posts multiple articles we should call her a fan girl or just comment fascinating.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:51 am Trump has ALWAYS been a narcissist, a fraud, a terrible businessman and an out and out crook who doesn't pay his debts (and often stiffs his employees or anyone else who has worked for him) which has resulted in American banks refusing to loan him money.
Yep
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Yah
Oh nooooo!
My goodness!😳
Hard for you to take !
Wah wah wah

Far left? Really?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:09 pm
Yah
Oh nooooo!
My goodness!😳
Hard for you to take !
Wah wah wah

Far left? Really?
I guess you’ve never checked her sources. A lot she uses are judged left to far left by media bias. Yet she accuses others of using Breitbart, infowars and stormfront which I have seen BB rarely, IW even more rarely if at all and SF never. In fact she’s the only person I have seen mention it. I had never heard of it before her.

Personally if I can’t find a moderate source I don’t bother using one. It’s not worth the grief.

Deleted User 638

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:10 pm
AnnieArk wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Far left? Really?
I guess you’ve never checked her sources. A lot she uses are judged left to far left by media bias. Yet she accuses others of using Breitbart, infowars and stormfront which I have seen BB rarely, IW even more rarely if at all and SF never. In fact she’s the only person I have seen mention it. I had never heard of it before her.

Personally if I can’t find a moderate source I don’t bother using one. It’s not worth the grief.

I do notice which sources she uses. She used USA Today in her intro. If you think that's left or far left you don't know what leftist means.

You can try to discredit her sources all you want. It doesn't change the truth that the president you are defending is a nightmare. I say that as someone who is proud to have voted for Ronald Reagan in the first election I could vote.
Locked Previous topicNext topic