The Trump of the 1980’s...

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Trump’s persona in the 1980’s , for you ladies who probably weren’t born then or were in preschool, grade school.
Fascinating. I remember it well

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/74213102
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You mean back when he won awards for his work in the African American communities and Hillary adored him? Before he got involved in the presidency and became a source of mental illness for millions on the left? Yup I remember that time. You Democrats are a fickle damaged bunch YOU BETCHA.
KAG
Mean Girl
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

1980’s.....wow, that’s what, 40 years ago?

Are YOU the same person you were 40 years ago? Or have you made changes in your life? Would anyone like to be judged only by their past? Not likely.

I think you should send President Trump a bill for rent for all the time he spends in your mind. It’s really both scary and sad.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:22 pm 1980’s.....wow, that’s what, 40 years ago?

Are YOU the same person you were 40 years ago? Or have you made changes in your life? Would anyone like to be judged only by their past? Not likely.

I think you should send President Trump a bill for rent for all the time he spends in your mind. It’s really both scary and sad.
I guess you’re not a fan of history.
Too bad.
I love to read biographies and to google people.
The 80’s were awesome.
The best!
👍🏻😉
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You are quite obsessed with Trump. You’re like a crazy ex girlfriend. Lol
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:42 pm You are quite obsessed with Trump. You’re like a crazy ex girlfriend. Lol
He’s the president
He’s about to go through an impeachment trial!
He has millions of adoring fans who think fondly of him 24/7 and will crumble if he is impeached!
His fans talk about him
Constantly!
He’s always in the news everyday !
I recall him from the 1980’s and decided to share his past with his adoring fans!
You’re welcome !😇
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:26 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:42 pm You are quite obsessed with Trump. You’re like a crazy ex girlfriend. Lol
He’s the president
He has millions of adoring fans who think fondly of him 24/7 and will crumble if he is impeached!
His fans talk about him
Constantly!
I recall him from the 1980’s and decided to share his past with his adoring fans!
You’re welcome !😇
You’ve made multiple posts a day about him before this impeachment process.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:54 pm
He’s the president
His fans talk about him
Constantly!
You’re welcome !😇
You’ve made multiple posts a day about him before this impeachment process.
I don’t think you’re in charge here, are you? Are you going to tell me what to post ?
I mean... we’re free to post what we want if we stay within the bounds of propriety.
I’m posting fun historical information. Properly.
And.....

I remember that when Obama was president there were daily posts about how awful he was and criticizing his family , insisting he was really from Kenya, not Hawaii....calling him names, saying Michelle was an ape in heels...
Etc.
Oh and when anyone mentions Jimmy Carter people say he was the worst president ever- well, a tie with Obama!
Same old shit, different day.
So don’t cry about Trump,😂
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He’s the president
His fans talk about him
Constantly!
You’re welcome !😇
I don’t know anyone who voted for him, or supports him, who will crumble. I can think of many who will if he’s not removed from office and wins re-election.

You are the only one here who talks about him constantly. You must be one of his adoring fans!

The only reason that you share articles like this is to be divisive. You don’t like him. We ALL know that.

Maybe we should start sharing articles about your idol Obama and what he was doing 40 years ago. Oh that’s right, he was smoking pot daily with choom gang. What a great role model he was!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:02 pm You mean back when he won awards for his work in the African American communities and Hillary adored him? Before he got involved in the presidency and became a source of mental illness for millions on the left? Yup I remember that time. You Democrats are a fickle damaged bunch YOU BETCHA.
If you’re referring to his Ellis Island award, that had nothing to do with work in the African American communities. If you’re not, what awards did he win for that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic