Hershey, Pennsylvania 12.10.2019

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:17 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:10 am
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:58 am

I can read.
I feel sorry for anyone in your family , your elders, now that I’ve witnessed your many many inappropriate, snarky posts to others and about others - and me.
You and a couple others here are unkind and self involved.
Are you going to go back and unlike all the comments I've made that you agree with?
This conversation you’re having with Valentine is inappropriate and unkind.
Do you expect me to “ like” what the two if you have said this morning just because I have “ liked” your other comments ?(the ones that are actually deserving of “ likes”?)
Yes, it's very unkind for us to say we tread lighter with you out of respect. That's awful of us!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:50 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:10 am

Are you going to go back and unlike all the comments I've made that you agree with?
Do you expect me to “ like” what the two if you have said this morning just because I have “ liked” your other comments ?(the ones that are actually deserving of “ likes”?)
Yes, it's very unkind for us to say we tread lighter with you out of respect. That's awful of us!
Ageism
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:49 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 am
GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:00 am

So now you and CCC have united and found ways to talk snarky in front of me?

I can read , ya know
This is so inappropriate.
We're both saying we respect you as our elder so we don't talk to you as we would a peer, where it would be no holds barred. How is that snarky or inappropriate? You really need to work on your definitions.
Ageism
So it's ageism when you are RESPECTED? You are my parents age. I treat everyone in my parents age bracket with more respect. You're SERIOUSLY complaining about someone speaking to you better than they would a peer? You are so way off kilter. This is proof right here.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:50 am

Ageism
Well then. I'll treat you like I do a few others in this group. Don't get upset, alright?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 am

We're both saying we respect you as our elder so we don't talk to you as we would a peer, where it would be no holds barred. How is that snarky or inappropriate? You really need to work on your definitions.
Ageism
So it's ageism when you are RESPECTED? You are my parents age. I treat everyone in my parents age bracket with more respect. You're SERIOUSLY complaining about someone speaking to you better than they would a peer? You are so way off kilter. This is proof right here.
Lol, my parents were old enough to be her parents, lol. I'll not treat her any differently than I do others in this group from here on out.
306/232

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:43 pm I've read/heard that prediction before.....a "civil war" could break out, essentially.

Question is, how so? <<~~~just morphing the thread a bit.

As for the crowd, he does tend to draw them in. I don't see anything wrong with that.
do you mean, how would a civil war go/method of warfare?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:22 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:19 pm
GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:07 pm
Yes
I responded to YOU
You said “ oh stop “.
Forget that crap.
Do you believe I'm a "Trumpster"?

You're no moderate, lga. Your political proclivities don't just lean far left, they fell face first into it.
I AM a moderate. Sometimes even a little conservative.
You don’t know the definitions.
I agree with CCC. The sources you use are 90% left to extreme far left. A moderate wouldn’t use websites like that. I’m very conservative but on here I look for articles from moderate websites so there is no bitching about it being right wing fake news.

Can you define those in your words without c&p the dictionary definition? I have no doubt CCC knows the definition. I do doubt you.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:34 am
Ageism
Lol, my parents were old enough to be her parents, lol. I'll not treat her any differently than I do others in this group from here on out.
I have a few friends her age. They don’t talk as mean and inappropriate as she does. She’s younger than my in-laws who were younger than my parents.

I show her as much respect as she shows people she doesn’t agree with. Little to none.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:04 am

I have a few friends her age. They don’t talk as mean and inappropriate as she does. She’s younger than my in-laws who were younger than my parents.

I show her as much respect as she shows people she doesn’t agree with. Little to none.

My FIL is almost 81 and he watches and believes everything the Fox talking heads tell him (forgive me, papa, lol). But he never speaks to me like she does and he's always willing to let me show him a different perspective. He listens without getting nasty.

My brother was 69 and man did we have some heated discussions, lol, but he didn't act like that either.

I've always tried to be respectful toward her, but damn...
306/232

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:39 am
DSamuels wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:04 am

My FIL is almost 81 and he watches and believes everything the Fox talking heads tell him (forgive me, papa, lol). But he never speaks to me like she does and he's always willing to let me show him a different perspective. He listens without getting nasty.

My brother was 69 and man did we have some heated discussions, lol, but he didn't act like that either.

I've always tried to be respectful toward her, but damn...
My FIL is the same age, my MIL a year younger.

Locked Previous topicNext topic