Hershey, Pennsylvania 12.10.2019

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:54 pm
morgan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:11 pm
AuntFlo wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:08 pm

Your “friend” 😂

I go to that website too 😂😂
It’s a copy and paste from Facebook, weirdo. What is it with you and your stupid little alts running around all my threads trying to find holes? It’s hilariously pathetic.
I thought it was your friend also.
I did have friends at the rally who waited 6 hours to get in. The crowd truly was amazing. The news around here reported it factually.
I’m gonna blame you for the accusation that I have alts

Last time I change my name 😂
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:56 pm
msb64 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am
I was just discussing with my husband the rhetoric I’ve been seeing on Twitter. It’s disturbing. President Trump needs to come out with a strong statement to ‘quell the swell’. He’s not being removed from office so people need to relax.
Do you think it’s likely he’ll come out with a strong statement condemning violence after he’s previously campaigned with and made it clear that a sitting GOP Congressman who body slammed a reporter for simply asking him a reporter was “his kind of guy”?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:11 pm
AuntFlo wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:08 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:33 pm One of my friends took this photo of the Hershey, PA, at the Trump Rally last night.

This is just a bit of the overflow crowd in Hershey!!!

The Media wants you to think Trump is not popular.

The Media is lying.

We’re witnessing a political movement like none we’ve ever seen!

Your “friend” 😂

I go to that website too 😂😂
It’s a copy and paste from Facebook, weirdo. What is it with you and your stupid little alts running around all my threads trying to find holes? It’s hilariously pathetic.
gator_fever must be your friend, or a friend of a friend ;-)

gatorcountry.com/swampgas/threads/trump-rally-pennsylvania-impeachment-is-a-joke-and-a-scam.460080/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was just discussing with my husband the rhetoric I’ve been seeing on Twitter. It’s disturbing. President Trump needs to come out with a strong statement to ‘quell the swell’. He’s not being removed from office so people need to relax.
He does. It's in the country's best interest. I know some people label liberals as p**sy hat wearing pansies, but that's what the media wants them to see. Liberals are not all unarmed. This could really get dangerous, at a time on the worldwide scale, that could put us in a precarious position. Putin would very much want us that divided.

I don't believe he'll be removed. But at the same time, I don't know that he will be reelected.
306/232

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:29 pm
Do you think it’s likely he’ll come out with a strong statement condemning violence after he’s previously campaigned with and made it clear that a sitting GOP Congressman who body slammed a reporter for simply asking him a reporter was “his kind of guy”?
Yes and remember when a guy punched out a peaceful protester holding a sign at one of his campaign rallies and Trump applauded him, said he would pay his bail if he was arrested for punching the guy? And anyone else!
They were at a campaign rally in Fayettville, NC.
He applauds violence.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There is a difference between cheering on a boxing match and encouraging an armed conflict.

As the sitting President I think he should put out a statement.
As the target of consistent and unfounded attacks, he may not.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:50 pm
He does. It's in the country's best interest. I know some people label liberals as p**sy hat wearing pansies, but that's what the media wants them to see. Liberals are not all unarmed. This could really get dangerous, at a time on the worldwide scale, that could put us in a precarious position. Putin would very much want us that divided.

I don't believe he'll be removed. But at the same time, I don't know that he will be reelected.
There is an interesting op-edin the WaPo about how this is sending Putin the good news - his interference in the 2016 election was successful. There is chaos, the country divided and a distrust of elections. Regardless how the Impeachment trial in the Senate and how the election ends.

Personally I think he will be re-elected. I still would prefer Rubio, but I’ll vote Republican regardless. There is no democrat I could even hold my nose and vote for. I’m surprised you could find one.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:05 pm

There is a difference between cheering on a boxing match and encouraging an armed conflict.

As the sitting President I think he should put out a statement.
As the target of consistent and unfounded attacks, he may not.
It wasn’t a boxing match - it was GOP Rep. Greg Gianforte slamming a reporter to the ground because the reporter asked him a question he didn’t want to answer, going onto be convicted of a crime for it. Trump laughed about that and said it made him his kind of guy.

And even if he had previously indicated he truly had a problem with violence against people he doesn’t like, it’s usually a safer bet it’ll be -100 in hell than that Trump will be the bigger person and doing the right thing in spite of feeling victimized about how mean everyone is to him.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:11 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:50 pm

There is an interesting op-edin the WaPo about how this is sending Putin the good news - his interference in the 2016 election was successful. There is chaos, the country divided and a distrust of elections. Regardless how the Impeachment trial in the Senate and how the election ends.

Personally I think he will be re-elected. I still would prefer Rubio, but I’ll vote Republican regardless. There is no democrat I could even hold my nose and vote for. I’m surprised you could find one.
I haven't seen it.

I don't know if he will or won't, but I am curious how the numbers will fall in 2020. No way with Rubio boy. I might take DeSantis though. He's surprised me.
306/232

Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Well then🙄
Civil war?
Again- it appears that most Trump’s fans are loony.
Locked Previous topicNext topic