Hershey, Pennsylvania 12.10.2019

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:47 pm
msb64 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am
Well then🙄
Civil war?
Again- it appears that most Trump’s fans are loony.
Oh just STOP. Half the time you don't read and understand what you post or what people are saying to you.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:09 pm
msb64 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:57 am
Well then🙄
Civil war?
Oh just STOP. Half the time you don't read and understand what you post or what people are saying to you.
So are you saying you agree with this nutty Trump fan and there will be a “ civil war “?
I read and understand a hell of a lot more than the dim witted Conservative Trump fans do.
Every day I’m astounded at the posts from misinformed and easily fooled Trumpsters.
It’s such a pathetic group.
A Waste of my time trying to get through to the hard- headed suckers who bought into Trump’s world of narcissistic , wheeler-dealer, con man garbage.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

They're still drinking the koolaid, meanwhile the GOP is cutting SNAP and coming after social security and Medicare next. Good thing the democrats control the House so any bills that come through cutting SS and Medicare won't get passed.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:29 pm They're still drinking the koolaid, meanwhile the GOP is cutting SNAP and coming after social security and Medicare next. Good thing the democrats control the House so any bills that come through cutting SS and Medicare won't get passed.
I hope so.🙁
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I've read/heard that prediction before.....a "civil war" could break out, essentially.

Question is, how so? <<~~~just morphing the thread a bit.

As for the crowd, he does tend to draw them in. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:33 pm One of my friends took this photo of the Hershey, PA, at the Trump Rally last night.

This is just a bit of the overflow crowd in Hershey!!!

The Media wants you to think Trump is not popular.

The Media is lying.

We’re witnessing a political movement like none we’ve ever seen!

Holy smokes!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:29 pm They're still drinking the koolaid, meanwhile the GOP is cutting SNAP and coming after social security and Medicare next. Good thing the democrats control the House so any bills that come through cutting SS and Medicare won't get passed.
If you look at the numbers, it seems SNAP is simply being restored to its pre Obama era levels, which saw the highest number of SNAP recipients ever. With record low unemployment, it wouldn't make sense for the SNAP rolls to remain inflated, would it?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Well then🙄
Civil war?
So are you saying you agree with this nutty Trump fan and there will be a “ civil war “?
I read and understand a hell of a lot more than the dim witted Conservative Trump fans do.
Every day I’m astounded at the posts from misinformed and easily fooled Trumpsters.
A Waste of my time trying to get through to the hard- headed suckers who bought into Trump’s world of narcissistic , wheeler-dealer, con man garbage.
Do you pay attention to who you're responding to?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:44 pm
If you look at the numbers, it seems SNAP is simply being restored to its pre Obama era levels, which saw the highest number of SNAP recipients ever. With record low unemployment, it wouldn't make sense for the SNAP rolls to remain inflated, would it?
As far as SNAP, I agree that the able-bodied should be mandated to work a minimum of 20 hours a week. As a matter of fact, some time ago.....nearly two decades now, IIRC....rules were put in place (at least here in AZ) that anyone on SNAP and/or living in subsidized housing or Section 8 and were not disabled/under 18, had to work or perform volunteer hours in order to maintain their benefits and services. I cannot recall the amount of hours, however.

Here's my question regarding the working rule and receiving SNAP benefits: many who are on SNAP are additionally on Medicaid. There are income limits to Medicaid per family/household. So will the federal as well as state governments implementing these changes keep in mind those limits or do the new rules for SNAP actually have the potential to harm those receiving Medicaid?

^^^Not asking you specifically but in general, and because I haven't really looked into that.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:31 pm
GMa4all wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:21 pm

Do you pay attention to who you're responding to?
Yes
I responded to YOU
You said “ oh stop “.
Forget that crap.
Locked Previous topicNext topic