Woman regrets becoming a transgender male

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Woman who regrets becoming a transgender male 17 years ago says medical professionals should NOT have helped her to transition - and claims lots of other transgender people are hiding their regrets
snip
But after years of counselling she finally realised she wasn't transgender and is now living as a woman again, while awaiting surgery to reverse the reassignment.

Debbie now believes that rather than being transgender, she was in fact suffering with complex PTSD as a result of sexual abuse.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... ssors.html
KAG
Mean Girl
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That poor thing. What a horrible thing to go through.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Proving once again that its a mental illness.
The fact that the medical professionals are somehow responsible irritates the hell out of me.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wonder what the statistics are of transgenders being sexually abused as children?
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Interesting...

Studies have shown that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are more likely to be sexually assaulted in childhood than heterosexual and non-transgender children

https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_ch_e.html
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Recently, the detransition movement has been picking up steam and receiving more attention. Over the weekend, in Manchester, England the world’s first gender detransition conference was held. The sold-out conference drew in 200 people and featured real-life stories and expert testimonies.
https://activistmommy.com/worlds-first- ... ydCfT8yBeU
KAG
Mean Girl
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:09 pm Interesting...

Studies have shown that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are more likely to be sexually assaulted in childhood than heterosexual and non-transgender children

https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_ch_e.html
This has long been a supposition and studies have been done to prove it.

I disagree. I personally think the statistics of young girls who are sexually traumatized is WAY higher than any study shows. Even through the most recent #MeToo movement, there are thousands of women who do not share that they were sexually abused and those episodes HAVE to shape who they are today. Lesbians, bisexuals etc ... are just more open about discussing their sexuality. I don’t know a single lesbian who wouldn’t admit if she first had S*x with a guy. But how many heterosexual women are willing to admit they experimented sexually with a girl at some point? It will be low. But you’d be surprised at which women will “play”.

Nah. We aren’t non-hetero because Daddy or Uncle played Hide the Slippery Pickle ... we as a group suffer from the same PTSD rate, we just are more open to discuss it so you hear about it. It’s a fake statistic in my opinion.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If we as a society could stop labeling people and allow them to explore and be who they want, even if it isn't "socially acceptable", we would find less stats like these.

However this one has to accept her own role. It's not like they forced her to become transgender, it takes years of counseling, talking to a doctor, taking pills to help her body adjust to her new gender, etc. It's not like you say to a doctor, "Hey, I want to be transgender." And the next day you wind up with an altered body.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

As a heterosexual female who has complex ptsd, I can certainly understand why this could happen. However, as a heterosexual female with complex Ptsd, it irritates me to see people claiming that sexual abuse causes people to be transgender or heterosexual. It doesn’t. It can cause confusion, disassociate disorders, anxiety, sexual problems, and countless other things but it does not cause someone to be gay. Come on! Where is the logic in that? One person’s experience does not prove anything. Show me much more than that and we will talk
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m still hesitant to call it a mental illness, especially nowadays when we have jumped from normalizing it to glorifying it. It is now taboo to question anyone claiming that they’re “genderless” or the “wrong gender”, even though it should be questioned before acknowledging it as just a “preference”.
In any other instance, if someone claims to be something they weren’t born as it would be labeled as dysmorphia and the treatment wouldn’t be to alter that person so that they look like what they claim they are. So why is it different with gender?
iamanon wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:52 pm Proving once again that its a mental illness.
The fact that the medical professionals are somehow responsible irritates the hell out of me.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic