Impeachment Hearing Mega Thread

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:52 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 am

You’ve all resorted to just making things up?

There’s no denying what Trump did so you attack the witnesses?

Partisans like Pelosi And Schiff? As opposed to partisans like Jim Jordan, and Nunes and the other one with the hostile look plastered on his face?
If you watched his testimony there can be zero other conclusion- he leaked to the person called a whistleblower.

The other is my opinion. I do not for a moment believe Schiff and Pelosi were not in on creating the whistleblower report.
He didn’t “ disgrace the uniform he’s wearing”.
And your bias against Schiff and Pelosi shows a lack of knowledge .
The fiction you spew here is disgraceful.
You make me laugh Libby.
Yesterday you say I’m stalking and harassing you and to for you. Today you quote me and say my opinion is biased and disgraceful.

Oh, Michelle Obama is really a guy with a big ole cock. And Epstein didn’t kill himself, the Clinton’s were behind the plot.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:08 pm
GMa4all wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:16 pm

If you watched his testimony there can be zero other conclusion- he leaked to the person called a whistleblower.

The other is my opinion. I do not for a moment believe Schiff and Pelosi were not in on creating the whistleblower report.
He didn’t “ disgrace the uniform he’s wearing”.
And your bias against Schiff and Pelosi shows a lack of knowledge .
The fiction you spew here is disgraceful.
You make me laugh Libby.
Yesterday you say I’m stalking and harassing you and to for you. Today you quote me and say my opinion is biased and disgraceful.

Oh, Michelle Obama is really a guy with a big ole cock. And Epstein didn’t kill himself, the Clinton’s were behind the plot.
What was your purpose, your motivation for this reply ?
It was meaningless , IMO.
You accomplished nothing.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:15 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:15 pm

I don’t know. I was too busy listening to the evidence showing a chain of corruption running from Trump to Giuliani to Pompeo to others. Devin Nunes is now involved in looking for dirt on an opponent. (Note how no dirt has come out because there is none. Shokin was fired for among other things, not investigating Burisma).
Too busy because your mind was twisting what you heard into damning evidence.
I’m looking at the facts, first and most important. The credibility of the people, the timeline, what makes sense, what doesn’t.

Biden’s son joined Burisma, a company that appeared to have a corrupt CEO, zlochevsky, in 2014.

Viktor Shokin was appointed top prosecutor in the spring of 2015 and vowed to investigate Burisma for corruption.

By the fall of 2015 it was clear that Shokin wasn’t investigating anything. He was fired in the spring of 2016 with pushes from Biden, IMF, UK, and others.

A subsequent prosecutor cleared Burisma CEO Zlochevsky of any wrong doing.

So tell us, what are the Republicans investigating exactly? And if there were so concerned about this, why wait three years before investigating? Simple questions.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:51 pm

I don’t know. I was too busy listening to the evidence showing a chain of corruption running from Trump to Giuliani to Pompeo to others. Devin Nunes is now involved in looking for dirt on an opponent. (Note how no dirt has come out because there is none. Shokin was fired for among other things, not investigating Burisma).
I’m looking at the facts, first and most important. The credibility of the people, the timeline, what makes sense, what doesn’t.

Biden’s son joined Burisma, a company that appeared to have a corrupt CEO, zlochevsky, in 2014.

Viktor Shokin was appointed top prosecutor in the spring of 2015 and vowed to investigate Burisma for corruption.

By the fall of 2015 it was clear that Shokin wasn’t investigating anything. He was fired in the spring of 2016 with pushes from Biden, IMF, UK, and others.

So tell us, what are the Republicans investigating exactly? And if there were so concerned about this, why wait three years before investigating? Simple questions.
They were waiting for John Solomon?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think the new President won on fighting corruption in Ukraine both from businesses as well as within the government. The former President seemed pretty lackluster in investigating corruption. Maybe that had something to do with it.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:10 pm

I think the new President won on fighting corruption in Ukraine both from businesses as well as within the government. The former President seemed pretty lackluster in investigating corruption. Maybe that had something to do with it.
The former Prosecutor (similar to our Attorney General) Lutsenko was working closely with Giuliani in the smear campaign against former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch. He was fired in August for and is facing corruption charges. Apparently Giuliani is receiving $200,000 to represent him on charges of abuse of power, stealing government assets among others. Lutsenko said he knew exactly what Trump and Giuliani wanted when they asked about the Burisma and Biden investigation.

I know you are partisan and don't like to think about Trump being corrupt, but so much corruption is surrounding these people. The stench of it is too much to ignore.
Locked Previous topicNext topic