Opening Statement of William Taylor

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Deleted User 276

Unread post

Wow.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 pmWow.
I know, right? Have you noticed here that Trump supporters ignore real news about what is currently going on and focus on trivial things like celebrity tweets?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Or the indignation over Beto comparing Trump to Hitler with “lies”. That’s certainly much more important...
Lemons wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:21 pm
I know, right? Have you noticed here that Trump supporters ignore real news about what is currently going on and focus on trivial things like celebrity tweets?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I've noticed that the last couple of weeks. Trump supporters have also been very quiet in posts regarding the US abandoning the Kurds.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I guess they’re waiting for him to say something that they can use as as their next mantra in his defense... you know they can’t have an opinion unless he sanctions it first.
In the meantime it’s better to talk about Beto’s “lies”, Hillary’s tweet about NASA and Hillary bickering with Gabbard 🤷‍♀️ That should help save Trump’s ass for sure!
msb64 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:04 am
I've noticed that the last couple of weeks. Trump supporters have also been very quiet in posts regarding the US abandoning the Kurds.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The polls show that Trump is holding strong to the low information voters. Makes sense. People with who are keeping up with this and have the information cannot possibly support him.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

WHOA!

Bet some won't read it, just like they haven't read any other official documents. They're waiting for their cues from their "news" sources.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

More he said she said.
KAG
Mean Girl
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep, just like with the Russia probe, they’re waiting for the Trump-approved catchphrase they can use to “argue” against this one. You know, like they embraced “no collusion!” as if it was gospel and they never bothered reading what was actually found. Trump may be finding it hard to come up with an easy, two word catchphrase to deal with this bit of a pickle he got himself into.
Maybe he should try giving “alternative facts” a chance again, it could work. His worshippers have short memories.
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:49 am WHOA!

Bet some won't read it, just like they haven't read any other official documents. They're waiting for their cues from their "news" sources.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic