Trump lied when he said the Kurds were "being taken care of"

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 pm I also want to say that we are emotionally destroying our troops that served along side the Kurds. I'm not talking about the shame of being pelted with rotten tomatoes when they were leaving. I'm talking about the shame of abandoning their brothers and sisters in arms.
That was sad. The Kurds yelling traitors at them and signs saying tell your child how you abandoned our children to die. And it’s not like these troops are going home. They are now protecting the Iraqis (!) and the Saudi Arabians.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know why there are so many 2020 hopefuls... I wouldn’t want to be the one having to sweep the crap that he’s leaving behind. Who wants to be the one using that pooper scooper? The next POTUS is going to have a seriously hard time trying to fix America’s image and foreign relations.
MonarchMom wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:40 pm They are being "taken care of" by Putin's troops. Such a disgrace - we have lost all credibility with allies and our word as a nation means nothing.
Russia, Turkey agree to jointly remove Kurdish fighters along Turkey’s border in northern Syria
Russia agreed on Tuesday to help remove Syrian Kurdish fighters from a large swath of Turkey’s southern border, giving its blessing to a Turkish military operation against a Kurdish-led force that had allied with the United States.

The agreement, reached after an hours-long meeting between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Black Sea resort town of Sochi, addressed several of Turkey’s core security demands, including the establishment of a “safe zone” that would push the Kurdish-led force back from its frontier.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/mi ... story.html
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

And it’s not even their fault. They don’t deserve that, they have to follow orders.
But as usual, Trump screws up and innocent people pay the price.
Lemons wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:44 pm
msb64 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 pm I also want to say that we are emotionally destroying our troops that served along side the Kurds. I'm not talking about the shame of being pelted with rotten tomatoes when they were leaving. I'm talking about the shame of abandoning their brothers and sisters in arms.
That was sad. The Kurds yelling traitors at them and signs saying tell your child how you abandoned our children to die. And it’s not like these troops are going home. They are now protecting the Iraqis (!) and the Saudi Arabians.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He doesn't give two cents about the Kurds. He's the pigeon on the chess board.

There's something about this that's really puzzling me, but I can't quite figure out what it is. Turkey, Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. There's something else going on behind-the-scenes.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you hear him just now? How he just petted himself on the back for allegedly making a deal with Turkey and Russia on a “permanent ceasefire”? I wonder what he had to give those 2 to make him look good during such a lousy day for him as today...? 🤔
Oh, yeah... he lifted all sanctions.

And I agree. There’s so much more cooking here that we don’t know about. But one thing’s for sure. Trump created a crisis that luckily for him, he managed to “solve” right after an important witness testified that he indeed committed an impeachable offense and hearing on this issue are being held and really not looking too good for him. Isn’t he one “lucky” SOB?
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:37 am He doesn't give two cents about the Kurds. He's the pigeon on the chess board.

There's something about this that's really puzzling me, but I can't quite figure out what it is. Turkey, Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. There's something else going on behind-the-scenes.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:50 am Did you hear him just now? How he just petted himself on the back for allegedly making a deal with Turkey and Russia on a “permanent ceasefire”? I wonder what he had to give those 2 to make him look good during such a lousy day for him as today...? 🤔

And I agree. There’s so much more cooking here that we don’t know about. But one thing’s for sure. Trump created a crisis that luckily for him, he managed to “solve” right after an important witness testified that he indeed committed an impeachable offense and hearing on this issue are being held and really not looking too good for him. Isn’t he one “lucky” SOB?
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:37 am He doesn't give two cents about the Kurds. He's the pigeon on the chess board.

I missed it. Laundry and stuff got interrupted me. Let me catch up and I'll be back in a bit.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:50 am Did you hear him just now? How he just petted himself on the back for allegedly making a deal with Turkey and Russia on a “permanent ceasefire”? I wonder what he had to give those 2 to make him look good during such a lousy day for him as today...? 🤔

Did you see Trump at that meeting in Russia with Putin and Erdogan making big decisions? No?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, but I’m sure it went exactly as he said it did :lol:
Of course he had Erdogan and Putin eating from his hand and not the other way. :lol:
Lemons wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:15 pm

Did you see Trump at that meeting in Russia with Putin and Erdogan making big decisions? No?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic