"Beto" compares Trump to Hitler using LIES as support for claim.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

the topic of the post is BETA being a liar.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:16 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:06 pm
water<wine wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:25 pm when you're a white male in the democrat party, better pretend to be a minority, gay or trans if you want a shot at the presidency!
Yeah a nickname he's had since infancy was just a long con on the way to the presidency.
just as Hillary didn't choose to be a woman but sure used the woman card! "beto" didn't choose his nickname as a child but decided that was the only tool in his box for beating a Hispanic incumbent in a majority Hispanic district. how many people in office go by childhood nicknames? the ones who change their name do so as a calculated move. just as actors/actresses do. the fact he CHOSE to run under this name makes his motives obvious. he used "robert" as his signature on all documents until he ran for office, now its "beto".

I am sure as the race draws near, biden will have to pretend to be bi-sexual to counter his white male privilege and gain oppression points over warren.
Your premise is F***ing ridiculous, but what you are describing is "pandering", exactly what people born into wealth like Mitt Romney or Trump do when they pretend they identify with salt of the earth working class voters.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Probably finds it too “Hispanic” and we all know how Trump and his followers feel about anything that looks, sounds, smells or appears “Hispanic”, whether it is actually Hispanic or not. It gives them the creeps 😁

And Beto is right on in comparing how Trump uses immigrants and especially Hispanic immigrants the way Hitler used minorities, especially Jews. He vilifies them, makes them into an “enemy”, all in order to create fear of them in his base and be able to become the “hero” that will defend America from the “bad hombres” that want to “invade” it. He used a lot of Hitler’s tactics to gain power and continues to use them to maintain it. Just because Trump didn’t use that exact word that doesn’t mean it’s not the perception of immigrants he has tried to sell to his fan base.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:21 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:18 pm Why is beto in quote marks?
Its not like that on the original article. I am guessing she has a "problem" with his name.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Funny from someone who supports the Liar-in-Chief... want us to list all the lies Trump has babbled in the past 3 years? Somehow those are a-OK in your book. 🤷‍♀️
water<wine wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:19 pm the topic of the post is BETA being a liar.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Beto provides comedy relief.

We can at least thank him for that in a world of Washington politics where so many from the President to many of the congressional lawmakers from BOTH sides of the political fence are leaving many of us Americans wondering....how in the sweet hell did any of them get elected?
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 pm Probably finds it too “Hispanic” and we all know how Trump and his followers feel about anything that looks, sounds, smells or appears “Hispanic”, whether it is actually Hispanic or not. It gives them the creeps 😁

Do you sincerely believe this and if so, why?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course it is. Trump has used immigrants- especially those of Latin America/Hispanic origin- in the same way Hitler used Jews: as the villains, as the ones to blame for all the problems, as a threat to “proper” society (in this case, “true” Americans). He has made them people to fear. And that gave hi power, because after encouraging this fear, he promised to save America from these “bad hombres”. Just read his own words:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... mmigrants/

“They’re [Mexico] sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

“Some people call it an ‘invasion’. It’s like an invasion. They have violently overrun the Mexican border.”

“They’ve overrun the Mexican police, and they’ve overrun and hurt badly Mexican soldiers. So this isn’t an innocent group of people.”

And his followers just eat all that up. No wonder violence against Hispanics is on the rise. He encourages hatred towards them by scaring his followers to death of them. Just like Hitler did.

Some more things he has said:

“People have been saying for years that we should talk to Mexico. The problem is that Mexico is an 'abuser' of the United States, taking but never giving. It has been this way for decades.”

“When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came."

He also laughed when someone said during one of his rallies that the only way to deal with “these people” is to “shoot them”. And when asked if he was concerned that his racist comments could encourage White Nationalist violence, he sad no because “many people agree with me”.

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:12 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 pm Probably finds it too “Hispanic” and we all know how Trump and his followers feel about anything that looks, sounds, smells or appears “Hispanic”, whether it is actually Hispanic or not. It gives them the creeps 😁

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I'll have to look for the videos of him saying these things. Not because I doubt you but I do like to see for myself since with so much information out there for/against him, it's no longer easy to determine fact from fiction all the time. IMO and just from its own controversies, WaPo isn't always the most reliable.

Do you feel his entire voting base is comprised of racists? That it really gives all of them the "creeps?"
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:46 am Of course it is. Trump has used immigrants- especially those of Latin America/Hispanic origin- in the same way Hitler used Jews: as the villains, as the ones to blame for all the problems, as a threat to “proper” society (in this case, “true” Americans). He has made them people to fear. And that gave hi power, because after encouraging this fear, he promised to save America from these “bad hombres”. Just read his own words:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... mmigrants/

“They’re [Mexico] sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

“Some people call it an ‘invasion’. It’s like an invasion. They have violently overrun the Mexican border.”

“They’ve overrun the Mexican police, and they’ve overrun and hurt badly Mexican soldiers. So this isn’t an innocent group of people.”

And his followers just eat all that up. No wonder violence against Hispanics is on the rise. He encourages hatred towards them by scaring his followers to death of them. Just like Hitler did.

Some more things he has said:

“People have been saying for years that we should talk to Mexico. The problem is that Mexico is an 'abuser' of the United States, taking but never giving. It has been this way for decades.”

“When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came."

He also laughed when someone said during one of his rallies that the only way to deal with “these people” is to “shoot them”. And when asked if he was concerned that his racist comments could encourage White Nationalist violence, he sad no because “many people agree with me”.

AZLizardLady wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:12 am

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

And Beto is right on in comparing how Trump uses immigrants and especially Hispanic immigrants the way Hitler used minorities, especially Jews. He vilifies them, makes them into an “enemy”, all in order to create fear of them in his base and be able to become the “hero” that will defend America from the “bad hombres” that want to “invade” it. He used a lot of Hitler’s tactics to gain power and continues to use them to maintain it. Just because Trump didn’t use that exact word that doesn’t mean it’s not the perception of immigrants he has tried to sell to his fan base.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:21 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:18 pm Why is beto in quote marks?
Its not like that on the original article. I am guessing she has a "problem" with his name.
stop speaking for me, I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself and you are one of the last people who should ever speak on behalf of others. That requires a good listener/observer.

You refuse to LISTEN to what I and others have actually said because you're too busy thinking of words to put into other people's mouths based on YOUR own prejudices.
Locked Previous topicNext topic