Tom Arnold Aims JFK Assassination Tweet at Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

In a since removed tweet, actor Tom Arnold tweeted a thinly veiled assassination reference to President Trump after he landed in Dallas, Texas for his campaign rally

Trump tweeted that he had just arrived at the American Airlines Center and would be taking the stage shortly.

In a reply, Arnold tweeted, "Don't get too cocky traitor. They showed up for JFK too."

Arnold was referring to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy when he was driving through Dallas in 1963.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... s-n2554978
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Look - another has been. Or, I should say, a never was.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jas wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:10 am Look - another has been. Or, I should say, a never was.
Lol he made a damn good living for never making it then...
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:14 am
jas wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:10 am Look - another has been. Or, I should say, a never was.
he rode the coattails of roseanne, his ex wife.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:28 am
And now he’s worth like 30 million, so it seems like it was a pretty good ride lol.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am

And now he’s worth like 30 million, so it seems like it was a pretty good ride lol.
lol, I don't hate on those who hustle, not sure if he gets full credit for "making it". but whatever.

So, what do you think of this highly successful relevant celebrity tweeting this?
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He called his tweet patriotism.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:05 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am

lol, I don't hate on those who hustle, not sure if he gets full credit for "making it". but whatever.

So, what do you think of this highly successful relevant celebrity tweeting this?
I think it was a stupid move...

I also think people post on twitter too much... nowadays people broadcast to the world every random thought that pops into their head.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Kathy Griffin, Tom Arnold, Jim Carry and others must feel really sad and pathetic when they consider that the only reason they are still in the news is the fact that Trump won the Presidency.
Locked Previous topicNext topic