Tom Arnold Aims JFK Assassination Tweet at Trump

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I don't care how much money Tom Arnold or any other celebrity makes. When they write this sort of thing, it should be dismissed as it being a part of social media and thus, obla dee, obla daa...

That type of thinking comes from *somewhere* within Arnold and any other celebrity to politician, regardless of where those written thoughts wind up.

Social media allows us to show our inner ugly.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:07 pm

He called his tweet patriotism.
Ole Ben is ever diligent with reporting the threatening tweets. I have seen this exact tweet several times.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:10 pm
water<wine wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:05 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:51 am

And now he’s worth like 30 million, so it seems like it was a pretty good ride lol.
lol, I don't hate on those who hustle, not sure if he gets full credit for "making it". but whatever.

So, what do you think of this highly successful relevant celebrity tweeting this?
I think it was a stupid move...

I also think people post on twitter too much... nowadays people broadcast to the world every random thought that pops into their head.
Seriously. Too many things make it to the Web that would be much better to have remained part of one's inner monologue.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:31 am

Ole Ben is ever diligent with reporting the threatening tweets. I have seen this exact tweet several times.
Kind of entertaining what some people's warped view of patriotism is.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:08 am
MysticDreamer wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:31 am

Kind of entertaining what some people's warped view of patriotism is.
It certainly is, and it is equally entertaining reading and people get their ass handed to them for voicing that warped view.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Tom Arnold is a nobody and his name wouldn’t have even been known if it wasn’t for Roseanne. He can crawl back under that rock of his.
Locked Previous topicNext topic