New movies

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am home on bed rest for being knocked down by a car driven by a teen. Luckily it was very slow moving but pulled a lot of muscles.

Super bored. I just watched the 2019 Oscar nominees for short films, five 20 minute movies. Excellent, I recommend watching them.

Anyone watch something that they loved?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not a movie, but we've been watching Designated Survivor on Netflix as we missed it when it was originally on. The third season sucks though. Also watched Raising Dion. That was pretty good too.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Binge-watched Season 5 of Schitt's Creek when it came out on Netflix not too long ago. I love that show.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Oh no!

Are you specifically looking for movie recommendations or are you interested in series? Do you have Netflix and/or Amazon Prime?

Feel better soon.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

No movie suggestions, but I hope you have fast recovery.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I hope you feel better soon. What type of movie/series genre do you like?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:49 pm I hope you feel better soon. What type of movie/series genre do you like?
Thanks. I am all over the place with what I like. I loved the True Detective series, Modern Family, Succession, reality shows with talent like Project Runway.

There are sooo many channels out there now that the quality seems watered down. Kind of like the democratic candidates.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:16 pm Oh no!

Are you specifically looking for movie recommendations or are you interested in series? Do you have Netflix and/or Amazon Prime?

Feel better soon.
Thanks, I have pretty much all the channels.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:03 pm
Lexy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:49 pm I hope you feel better soon. What type of movie/series genre do you like?
Thanks. I am all over the place with what I like. I loved the True Detective series, Modern Family, Succession, reality shows with talent like Project Runway.

There are sooo many channels out there now that the quality seems watered down. Kind of like the democratic candidates.
Have you watched the Sinner? It is on Netflix it was good.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:14 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Have you watched the Sinner? It is on Netflix it was good.
No, I’ll check it out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic