New movies

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:03 pm
msb64 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:16 pm Oh no!

Are you specifically looking for movie recommendations or are you interested in series? Do you have Netflix and/or Amazon Prime?

Feel better soon.
Thanks, I have pretty much all the channels.
I have enjoyed binge-watching "The Man in the High Castle", "Goliath"(first season only), "Poldark", "Black Sails".

Just watched "American Factory" and thought is was really good.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm
msb64 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:16 pm Oh no!

Are you specifically looking for movie recommendations or are you interested in series? Do you have Netflix and/or Amazon Prime?

Feel better soon.
I have enjoyed binge-watching "The Man in the High Castle", "Goliath"(first season only), "Poldark", "Black Sails".

I liked Goliath. I watched all three seasons. The second one wasn’t good but the most recent one was good. I love Billy Bob, he’s so cute.

I’ve never heard of American Factory or Poldark, I’ll check them out.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sorry you got hit by a student driver. I'm sure that kid will be traumatized for life as well. What a horrible thing to happen.
I've been watching Huluween movies on Hulu.
Eureka is great on Hulu.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

7byher wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:45 pm Sorry you got hit by a student driver. I'm sure that kid will be traumatized for life as well. What a horrible thing to happen.
I've been watching Huluween movies on Hulu.
Eureka is great on Hulu.
Thanks. She was crying but luckily I got up and was able to walk ok and everything. Went to the doctor the next day and nothing broken but pretty bad pain. . Just no moving around until the inflammation is way down.

I’ve seen the Huluween ads. I’m trying to find one I can watch with my young one, the seven year old.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:42 pm

I liked Goliath. I watched all three seasons. The second one wasn’t good but the most recent one was good. I love Billy Bob, he’s so cute.

Love BB and felt that this role was made for him. Was disappointed in second season but maybe will give third season a try.

Trailer for "American Factory":

"Poldark" is British historical drama. Kind of lightweight but very watchable.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:02 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:42 pm

Love BB and felt that this role was made for him. Was disappointed in second season but maybe will give third season a try.

Trailer for "American Factory":

"Poldark" is British historical drama. Kind of lightweight but very watchable.
American factory is a definite.
hsvettelater
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I believe that American Horror Story has a new season out. My daughter is recording it for us to watch on Halloween. I'm sure there will be tons of slicing and dicing in that. She also watches New Amsterdam. DH watches Mayans M.C.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
--Lynn--Mom to one great teenager and three fur-babies. Grateful to still be breathing.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wish you a speedy recovery!!!
I’ve been binge watching “Wings” on Amazon Prime (I think it’s on Hulu too).
I love historical dramas, so I recommend The Tudors, The Borgias, Versailles and Marco Polo on Netflix.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:19 pm I wish you a speedy recovery!!!
I’ve been binge watching “Wings” on Amazon Prime (I think it’s on Hulu too).
I love historical dramas, so I recommend The Tudors, The Borgias, Versailles and Marco Polo on Netflix.
Thanks. I like them too except English ones. England bugs me and I hate watching anything about their royal family. The Last Czars was good on Netflix. Kind of a docuseries more entertaining than educational but still accurate.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

hsvettelater wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:58 pm I believe that American Horror Story has a new season out. My daughter is recording it for us to watch on Halloween. I'm sure there will be tons of slicing and dicing in that. She also watches New Amsterdam. DH watches Mayans M.C.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
I loved the first American Horror Story. My daughter's upset that this one doesn't have Evan Peters because she thinks he's hot. THere's no accounting for taste I guess.
Locked Previous topicNext topic