New movies

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

I have a movie I recommend NOT seeing and it's something we pre=ordered off of Amazon, excited because it looked so good, but were incredibly disappointed: "Midsommar." Seriously one of the most disturbing, bizarre movies any of us have ever seen. The one and only good part was the final frame with the lead female character that leaves you shocked yet...not shocked.

As far as binge-watching, good ones on Netflix (if you have that) are The Sinner, The Tudors, The West Wing, Mad Men, and The Office. One I am hoping to try is called The Kominsky Method (I think) with Michael Douglas and Alan Arkin. Looks hilarious.

On Hulu, there's a lot of different ones, including The Wonder Years and ER, which we're binge-watching ATM.

I hope you feel better and heal quickly. :)
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm probably no help. I'm still watching old reruns; All in the Family, Mama's Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, The Andy Griffith Show, etc. and my favorite movies, mostly chick flicks like The Ya Ya's, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Notebook, Steel Magnolias, Second Hand Lions, but also ConAir and The Devil's Advocate. And a few others, lol.

I hope you feel better soon.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:43 am I'm probably no help. I'm still watching old reruns; All in the Family, Mama's Family, The Jeffersons, Good Times, The Andy Griffith Show, etc. and my favorite movies, mostly chick flicks like The Ya Ya's, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Notebook, Steel Magnolias, Second Hand Lions, but also ConAir and The Devil's Advocate. And a few others, lol.

I hope you feel better soon.
You sound like my husband. He watches Seinfeld over and over.
hsvettelater
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:48 pm
hsvettelater wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:58 pm I believe that American Horror Story has a new season out. My daughter is recording it for us to watch on Halloween. I'm sure there will be tons of slicing and dicing in that. She also watches New Amsterdam. DH watches Mayans M.C.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
I loved the first American Horror Story. My daughter's upset that this one doesn't have Evan Peters because she thinks he's hot. THere's no accounting for taste I guess.
Yeah, my daughter loves Evan Peters too.
--Lynn--Mom to one great teenager and three fur-babies. Grateful to still be breathing.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry to read this, hope you are doing better each day!

I’m not big on series and we cannot stream - no high speed internet.

I did finally watch “Adrift” - it’s based on the true survival story of a sailboat caught in a storm.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 pm Sorry to read this, hope you are doing better each day!

I did finally watch “Adrift” - it’s based on the true survival story of a sailboat caught in a storm.
Thanks! Adrift - so scary. I won't go too far out in a boat like that. I'm not so brave.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 pm
KnotaDinghy wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 pm Sorry to read this, hope you are doing better each day!

Thanks! Adrift - so scary. I won't go too far out in a boat like that. I'm not so brave.
I spend a ton of time out on the water. I love being alone and off the anchor, just me and the water, waves, sea life.
But I fear being in a storm off shore and had heard about that amazing survival story, it still took awhile for me to watch it. It was really good though.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Locked Previous topicNext topic