Trump says he’s canceling G7 summit at his resort, blames Democrats, media

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says he is reversing his plan to hold the next Group of Seven world leaders’ meeting at his Doral, Florida, golf resort.

Accused of using the presidency to enrich himself, Trump announced a rare backtrack on Twitter on Saturday night. https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/met ... eb620.html
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Bless his little heart.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wonder if that will hold. He'll probably change his mind.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:53 pm Wonder if that will hold. He'll probably change his mind.
I think he’s been told he’s in enough trouble and even the republicans have had enough. Someone finally said, no, you F***ing moron, you can’t really shoot someone on fifth avenue and get away with it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

It was never appropriate for the summit to be held there.

I'm sure the Democrats will find something else to throw a tantrum about so taking this out of the running for more fodder was wise.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder how many times he will angry tweet about it, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"The U.S. Constitution’s emoluments clause prohibits government officials from receiving salaries, fees or profits from foreign and domestic governments without congressional approval."

"White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Thursday told reporters that Trump will not profit from use of the property because any charges would be “at cost.” He also said using Doral "was millions of dollars cheaper" than other facilities and would lead to a “roughly 50% savings.”

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/met ... eb620.html

Why didn't he submit the plans and cost in a contract of sorts to congress?
306/232

HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

The profound disrespect you display makes me sick. Tell Jimmy he left his truck in the sand box.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 am I wonder how many times he will angry tweet about it, lol.
He is the president of the United States. Grow up.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:53 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 am I wonder how many times he will angry tweet about it, lol.
He is the president of the United States. Grow up.
You're telling me to grow up while the POTUS has childish freak outs on Twitter? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
306/232

Locked Previous topicNext topic