Beto O'Rourke: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 pm oh yes, the good old argument that your gun rights are more important than the lives of our children. To that I say f**k you and you deserve what is coming.
What is coming? The end of days? The zombie apocalypses? More reason to have guns! 😂
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow! Actually that IS you saying you hope kids in republican states get shot and kill.
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 pm I don’t want their kids dead or anything, but I REALLY hope the next few school/mass shootings take place in red states. Because that’s the only thing that will get through to these Neanderthals.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:01 pm oh yes, the good old argument that your gun rights are more important than the lives of our children. To that I say f**k you and you deserve what is coming.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Isn’t Ohio a red state?
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 pm Oh, please. Do you think mass/school shootings are going to go away or something?
You always say the dumbest shit without explanation. I love when people give you shit about the Chromebooks, you troll.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 pm
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 pm I don’t want their kids dead or anything, but I REALLY hope the next few school/mass shootings take place in red states. Because that’s the only thing that will get through to these Neanderthals.

Dumbest comment of the day right here.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And you applaud the hopes that children in red states are shot and killed. Why am I not surprised?!
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm 👏👍🏻
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:12 pm Oh, please. Do you think mass/school shootings are going to go away or something?
You always say the dumbest shit without explanation. I love when people give you shit about the Chromebooks, you troll.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 pm

Dumbest comment of the day right here.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

It’s a waste of time trying to reason with her. She’s not playing with a full deck and she loves her comfort guns.
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 pm There is no way to get to the vast majority of shooters before they shoot. Don’t be naive.

Other countries have the same exact “so many issues in society” yet they don’t have the plethora of mass shootings America has. Why? Because we’re one of only 3 countries with constitutional gun rights ( and the other two countries are shitty Mexico and Guatemala and even they both have stricter regulations). Six other countries used to also have constitutional gun rights and they’ve repealed them. So maybe our founding fathers got it wrong 250 years ago. Did you ever think about that?

No, you were too busy lying about Chromebooks.
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:20 pm

STFU! Way to deflect and go completely off topic. Did I say mass/school shootings are going to go away. Get rid of the AR's and guess what they still aren't going to go away and nothing is going to change. That is not the actual answer to fix the problem.

The solution is get to these people before incidents like this occur and get them the help that is needed. There are so many issues in today's society that are creating the people that end up doing these horrific things. That is what needs to change.

You are so hell bent on one type of gun and that isn't going to solve the issue. You then make dumb ass comments about hoping the next school shooting will happen in a red state. How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Your comments are alarming. This is what a sick person says. You know, sick people who shoot places up!
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 pm “How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.”

Because that’s not reality. They will continue to happen because F***ing gun zealots will never change until it hits them where it hurts. Which is why I hope the next shooting hits them hard.

STFU! Way to deflect and go completely off topic. Did I say mass/school shootings are going to go away. Get rid of the AR's and guess what they still aren't going to go away and nothing is going to change. That is not the actual answer to fix the problem.

The solution is get to these people before incidents like this occur and get them the help that is needed. There are so many issues in today's society that are creating the people that end up doing these horrific things. That is what needs to change.

You are so hell bent on one type of gun and that isn't going to solve the issue. You then make dumb ass comments about hoping the next school shooting will happen in a red state. How about lets hope that no other school shootings happen in any state ever.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’ll tell you what’s not playing with a full deck! Making a F***ing comment that you hope kids are shot and killed in red states. Agreeing with that comment is just as bad. You and whoareyou are disgusting beyond words. So fucked up!
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm It’s a waste of time trying to reason with her. She’s not playing with a full deck and she loves her comfort guns.
WhoAreYou wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 pm There is no way to get to the vast majority of shooters before they shoot. Don’t be naive.

Other countries have the same exact “so many issues in society” yet they don’t have the plethora of mass shootings America has. Why? Because we’re one of only 3 countries with constitutional gun rights ( and the other two countries are shitty Mexico and Guatemala and even they both have stricter regulations). Six other countries used to also have constitutional gun rights and they’ve repealed them. So maybe our founding fathers got it wrong 250 years ago. Did you ever think about that?

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

I didn’t say any of that, you liar.
Get yourself some strong coffee and sober up.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:01 am I’ll tell you what’s not playing with a full deck! Making a F***ing comment that you hope kids are shot and killed in red states. Agreeing with that comment is just as bad. You and whoareyou are disgusting beyond words. So fucked up!
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:58 pm It’s a waste of time trying to reason with her. She’s not playing with a full deck and she loves her comfort guns.

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why are you like this? I didn’t F***ing say you said that. Whoareyou said that. YOU F***ing applauded her comments afterwards!! F***ing! Sick!
Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:02 am I didn’t say any of that, you liar.
Get yourself some strong coffee and sober up.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:01 am I’ll tell you what’s not playing with a full deck! Making a F***ing comment that you hope kids are shot and killed in red states. Agreeing with that comment is just as bad. You and whoareyou are disgusting beyond words. So fucked up!
Attachments
454E0FC4-5999-4B4F-AF8C-5A248BAD3A4B.png
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:01 am
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:53 am Well that certainly will be a candidate I won't be voting for and I am not even a gun owner.
Please tell me this - why does any member of the general public need one of these guns. These guns sole purpose is to kill someone, they are military grade weapons. It blows my mind that a member of the general public can purchase one of these guns without any questions asked. They are NOT for protection, they are NOT for hunting - there is no reason to own them.
AR-15s are not military grade. They are used for hunting. In fact a lot of people are using them for hunting because there is not much of a recoil when fired.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic