60 percent of Americans say Trump does not deserve reelection

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:17 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:38 am

Cringe worthy...hmmm. Good term for our sitting president - CRINGE WORTHY. I like it!
Don’t get too excited. I feel the same about the Dems behaviors lately. In fact I was including Trump AND his haters as being cringe worthy.
You think I don't?
Well you are hyper focused on Trump.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:19 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:33 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Don’t get too excited. I feel the same about the Dems behaviors lately. In fact I was including Trump AND his haters as being cringe worthy.
You think I don't?
Well you are hyper focused on Trump.
Because he's hilarious! It's like a dufus mobster moved into the Whitehouse, hahaha!
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 am
iamanon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm Polls were way off the mark in 2016
The polls had Hillary winning- and she did.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politi ... gle.com%2F

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/hil ... d=44354341
Comments like this do not help or continue the conversation.

You KNOW that she did not win the election because you do understand the system by which we elect presidents. If you don’t like the system or find it faulty - say that.

I find the electoral college system to be ever more relevant today. I find polls to be useless propaganda - only published to help sway voters.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

He most certainly does not deserve reelection.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:59 pm He most certainly does not deserve reelection.
That’s correct.
We don’t need another 4 years of a failed business man, former Reality Show host and his elite mafia guys in the White House
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:03 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:59 pm He most certainly does not deserve reelection.
That’s correct.
We don’t need another 4 years of a failed business man, former Reality Show host and his elite mafia guys in the White House
He keeps joking about 8 more years. I bet his supporters would be fine with him staying in there forever,
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:58 pm
Ledina60 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 am
iamanon wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm Polls were way off the mark in 2016
The polls had Hillary winning- and she did.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2016/10/23/politi ... gle.com%2F

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/hil ... d=44354341
Comments like this do not help or continue the conversation.

You KNOW that she did not win the election because you do understand the system by which we elect presidents. If you don’t like the system or find it faulty - say that.

I find the electoral college system to be ever more relevant today. I find polls to be useless propaganda - only published to help sway voters.
The Electoral College is an old antiquated device created by the founding fathers whom I bet are spinning in their graves now after seeing who was put in the White House .
If Hillary had won due to the Electoral college, you would hate the whole idea of an Electoral College and the founding fathers.
Because of your rigid biased outlook, and your misplaced loyalty for an unqualified member of the Elite.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:08 pm
That’s correct.
He keeps joking about 8 more years. I bet his supporters would be fine with him staying in there forever,
That’s another indication of his mental instability. 8 more years .🤮
Yah I bet they’d love it.
They’re probably just as unstable.
🙄
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s why those of us who want him gone need to rally behind one person and not divide our votes because the alternative isn’t what we want either. Because if we divide our votes between the democratic candidate (whoever that is) and third parties, then he’ll have 4 more years.
That’s correct.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Exactly!
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:36 pm That’s why those of us who want him gone need to rally behind one person and not divide our votes because the alternative isn’t what we want either. Because if we divide our votes between the democratic candidate (whoever that is) and third parties, then he’ll have 4 more years.

That’s correct.
Locked Previous topicNext topic