How much have you aged in the last two and a half years?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Curious because the new attack on President Trump is he doesn't appear to have aged at all since his presidency began. Is that a bad thing? What could that mean?
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well, he is 73. It was so visible with Obama because he was in his 40s, that's when it really hits you. By 70 the damage is generally done. He will probably look much the same as he does now when he's 80.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Reagan didn’t age either...so...
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Personally a lot! It's been a tough couple of years and gosh I hope it gets easier. The stress has been almost unimaginable and has resulted in unintended weight loss. I look stronger than ever but emotionally feel weaker.

As far as presidents - I don't feel we can make a judgement on looks. Perhaps the weight of the world makes no difference to him? Perhaps he has a good team of make-up/hair/tan? Normally stress takes a toll on someone but that is due to truly caring. If you were in job that the normal stressors make no difference to you or those you cared about, I'm sure your appearance would't suffer.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ll be honest, I’m not fascinated enough with Trump to scrutinize his physical appearance that closely.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well I'm pretty sure he's made of plastic so....
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm so sorry that you've had a rough 2 years. Here's to nothing but stress-free days ahead...

msb64 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:58 pm Personally a lot! It's been a tough couple of years and gosh I hope it gets easier. The stress has been almost unimaginable and has resulted in unintended weight loss. I look stronger than ever but emotionally feel weaker.

As far as presidents - I don't feel we can make a judgement on looks. Perhaps the weight of the world makes no difference to him? Perhaps he has a good team of make-up/hair/tan? Normally stress takes a toll on someone but that is due to truly caring. If you were in job that the normal stressors make no difference to you or those you cared about, I'm sure your appearance would't suffer.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He was also senile. If you can't recall important events, you can't stress about them ( if you care), cortisol levels stay low and you are less likely to look aged/stressed.
Msprekteacher wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:48 pm Reagan didn’t age either...so...
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

With tween/preteens, lots and lots and lots. LOL!
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Stress ages you...

Being president should be extremely stressful.

If he hasn't aged, that seems like a problem.
Locked Previous topicNext topic