School shootings

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:54 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:03 am What comments?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... hooter.amp

A Florida high school teacher was placed on administrative leave after reportedly bragging to students on Aug 13 that he would make a great school shooter and describing ways he would go about the violent act.
I know about that. My question was directed at "With all these comments from people about being the better school shooter"

Comments from people.

That's plural. Besides that idiot teacher, what other comments from people are we talking about?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:37 pm Smh ... The sun must be frying their brain cells. There are countless stories about " A Florida [noun/pronoun] " doing or saying something violent/stupid/etc ...
AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:54 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... hooter.amp

A Florida high school teacher was placed on administrative leave after reportedly bragging to students on Aug 13 that he would make a great school shooter and describing ways he would go about the violent act.
Not all Floridians. Please stop generalizing
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:00 pm
The most recent was a teacher saying he could do a large body count. There was another one where a woman reported to the police that her ex text her comments about having a high body count. Comments like that. It’s like it’s a competition
See my previous reply.

And thank G-d she turned him in, but I don't see the correlation.
306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:13 pm
The most recent was a teacher saying he could do a large body count. There was another one where a woman reported to the police that her ex text her comments about having a high body count. Comments like that. It’s like it’s a competition
See my previous reply.

Then don’t worry about it. I’m seeing a pattern. There was a post about several people being arrested for comments about shooting people. I feel it’s concerning. And alarming .If you don’t then you don’t.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:16 pm

See my previous reply.

Then don’t worry about it. I’m seeing a pattern. There was a post about several people being arrested for comments about shooting people. I feel it’s concerning. And alarming .If you don’t then you don’t.
Why not show us this post you're talking about? Are you talking about those who have been arrested since El Paso and Dayton? If so, I posted that in a comment, so I'm not unfamiliar with it.
306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:29 pm

See my previous reply.

Why not show us this post you're talking about? Are you talking about those who have been arrested since El Paso and Dayton? If so, I posted that in a comment, so I'm not unfamiliar with it.
I’m sure you are familiar with all of them. All has been posted in here already. I’m referring to those posts.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:36 pm

I’m sure you are familiar with all of them. All has been posted in here already. I’m referring to those posts.
Are you misunderstanding me, or am I misunderstanding you?

"With all these comments from people about being the better school shooter"

Who's making those comments besides that teacher?
306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:46 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:36 pm

Are you misunderstanding me, or am I misunderstanding you?

"With all these comments from people about being the better school shooter"

Who's making those comments besides that teacher?
I fixed it. “ better shooter”. The teacher was referring to school shootings but not all the comments were necessarily about school shootings. I thought my last sentence was clear that I was talking about more than just school shootings but my first sentence made it a little confusing. So it’s fixed.
Comments on who can have more body counts is what I’m talking about.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I feel somewhat protected living in a thight-knit community - town 450 residents and county of 15,000. A mass shooting would shatter this town as it would any community. Right now I enjoy the "protection" but know that it is fragile.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:29 pm I feel somewhat protected living in a thight-knit community - town 450 residents and county of 15,000. A mass shooting would shatter this town as it would any community. Right now I enjoy the "protection" but know that it is fragile.
I love small towns. Found out the hard way just how small towns can still be touched by a mentally ill person with a gun when our hospital was shot up.
Locked Previous topicNext topic