School shootings

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

With all these comments from people about being the better shooter and having a higher body county do you worry that this school year will be the worse so far in shootings? Or even other mass shootings not involving a school?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What comments?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I worry about mass shootings whenever I am in public place with a crowd - malls, theme parks, sports, outdoor fairs and entertainment. I check for the exit doors and do a row count at any theater or auditorium. And yes, I worry about the school kids and the teachers I know.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes I do. Some jackasses will have to prove they're the biggest and best at school shootings.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:03 am What comments?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... hooter.amp

A Florida high school teacher was placed on administrative leave after reportedly bragging to students on Aug 13 that he would make a great school shooter and describing ways he would go about the violent act.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smh ... The sun must be frying their brain cells. There are countless stories about " A Florida [noun/pronoun] " doing or saying something violent/stupid/etc ...
AllofFive19 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:54 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnew ... hooter.amp

A Florida high school teacher was placed on administrative leave after reportedly bragging to students on Aug 13 that he would make a great school shooter and describing ways he would go about the violent act.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I certainly have a heightened sense of alert. At our son's elementary, there are active shooter drills now. I'm sure there are plenty throughout the country.

There use to be two places where one could feel safe- a church/synangue/temple/place of worship and at schools. Now ANY place where large numbers of people congregate is/can be a target.
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I worry every time I go out anywhere.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The most recent was a teacher saying he could do a large body count. There was another one where a woman reported to the police that her ex text her comments about having a high body count. Comments like that. It’s like it’s a competition
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:47 pm I worry every time I go out anywhere.
I use to just think about schools. Now Walmart seems to be a big target.
Locked Previous topicNext topic