Gillette 'shifting the focus from social issues,' 'toxic masculinity' ads to 'local heroes'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan. And never ever ever let him forget he's my man.

LOL
That ad played my head after reading this! It so pissed me off and my daughter was saying "what the shit?". I mean when have we had women not been told how to act? I'm sorry if men are so fragile that they don't like the same treatment - well, not. The fact that women feel that men are too sensitive to be faced with the same marketing that women have faced for decades says a lot about women, not much about men.
""
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Well, that toxic masculanity commercial was rather...stupid. see if they do any better with this new ad campaign
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:49 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan. And never ever ever let him forget he's my man.

LOL
That ad played my head after reading this! It so pissed me off and my daughter was saying "what the shit?". I mean when have we had women not been told how to act? I'm sorry if men are so fragile that they don't like the same treatment - well, not. The fact that women feel that men are too sensitive to be faced with the same marketing that women have faced for decades says a lot about women, not much about men.
""
I agree. And I was curious how many here would remember it, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I truly don't see why this is such a big deal...

But then again, I've always been the type that can watch a commercial on TV and then move on with my life...

Seems like here though, this razor blade commercial debate has been going on for years...
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:50 pm this parody video is still funny as hell.

Lol. This is great.
i want candy!
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:50 pm this parody video is still funny as hell.

Does not approve of soulless gingers. Ha
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Guess the billions they lost really did bother them after all. It will be interesting to see if they get any of it back now that they've shifted tactics.
Locked Previous topicNext topic