Liberals, Maybe consider this.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/12/opin ... u-are.html
I know many liberals, and two of them really are my best friends. Liberals make good movies and television shows. Their idealism has been an inspiration for me and many others. Many liberals are very smart. But they are not as smart, or as persuasive, as they think.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lord @ that title 🙄
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:04 pm Lord @ that title 🙄
It’s the article title☺️ I’ll change it if you want to give me an idea. I thought the article was thoughtful.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:08 pm
It’s the article title☺️ I’ll change it if you want to give me an idea. I thought the article was thoughtful.
Oh no, my comment was directed at that author who used that title, not you for using that as the title of the thread. :-)
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:24 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:08 pm
Oh no, my comment was directed at that author who used that title, not you for using that as the title of the thread. :-)
I changed it here🙂
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yeah, libs take that!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Saddest statement in this article.
I had no idea that cooks who make food from other ethnicities would be harassed and accused of cultural appropriation.
Off Topic
Liberals denounce “cultural appropriation” without, in many cases, doing the work of persuading people that there is anything wrong with, say, a teenager not of Chinese descent wearing a Chinese-style dress to prom or eating at a burrito cart run by two non-Latino women.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:09 pm Yeah, libs take that!
Did you read it? I’m going with no.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:10 pm Saddest statement in this article.
I had no idea that cooks who make food from other ethnicities would be harassed and accused of cultural appropriation.
Off Topic
Liberals denounce “cultural appropriation” without, in many cases, doing the work of persuading people that there is anything wrong with, say, a teenager not of Chinese descent wearing a Chinese-style dress to prom or eating at a burrito cart run by two non-Latino women.
We went to a trip to Chicago in high school with a few families that we were close to. One family was Chinese we went to Chinatown and my friend and her mother said I should by a dress because it was pretty and the color suited me. I still have it. I always thought that as long as you liked it and wasn’t making fun it was a way for you to show your appreciation for that culture. I love going down the international section of the grocery store. My store just opened a British section of the isle. My step grandmother is is Britain so I asked her what I should get. I got a yummy jar of Butter Chicken sauce and some cookies.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:15 pm
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:09 pm Yeah, libs take that!
Did you read it? I’m going with no.
Locked Previous topicNext topic