Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for pancreatic cancer

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:50 am Hmmm... she had colon cancer in 1999, at age 66. Then pancreatic cancer in 2009, at age 76. Last year she was found to have lung cancer, at age 85. Now, this summer she has pancreatic cancer AGAIN????

How many members have mentioned their family and friends who have had pancreatic cancer and did not make it through? And we are supposed to believe that this very elderly woman will make it through her 4th cancer diagnosis, and 2 of those have been for cancers that do not have high odds for survival?

Who is wondering what kinds of drugs and/or treatments this one woman is getting that the rest of the population is NOT getting? Isn't that a good question to ask? What are the odds of someone surviving so many different kinds of cancer in a relatively short time? And yet, none of OUR family members/friends can...... something ain't right here.
Money and availability to preventative health care screenings. Catching it quickly is imperative. And genetics, let's not forget that.

Or maybe she's a member of the Bilderberg Group :/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:48 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:38 am 126 days from diagnosis to death.

He would have had his 50th birthday in a couple of months.

RIP baby.😢

Cancer can just f**k right off.

I wish you well RBG.
So sorry 💔
Thank you. In just a couple of days it will be a year since the diagnosis. He woke me up very early that morning and said, "Baby, I need to go to the hospital. I'm dying." It haunts me.
306/232

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:38 am 126 days from diagnosis to death.

RIP baby.😢

I wish you well RBG.
Sorry for your loss.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:04 am
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:48 am

RIP baby.😢

I wish you well RBG.
So sorry 💔
Thank you. In just a couple of days it will be a year since the diagnosis. He woke me up very early that morning and said, "Baby, I need to go to the hospital. I'm dying." It haunts me.
Oooh wow! I can't even imagine...I'm so sorry
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 pm I know it’s a wishful thinking. I’m sorry for your loss.
My brother also died from brain cancer just a year ago (August 12). He never had his 50th birthday. It’s an terrible, awful disease and my heart breaks now for anyone suffering from it and the people around them who love them.
hockeymom87 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:19 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:13 pm Aw! That’s so sad. Pancreatic cancer is mostly a death sentence 🙁. And at her age... well.
My heart goes out to her loved ones. I hope they can make the time she has left a happy and fulfilling one.

Cancer is the most disgusting thing in the world and I can’t wait for the time we kick its ass.
I think it will be very difficult to find a cure for all cancers since there are so many types. My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer in the 90s. It unfortunately spread fast.
I'm so sorry. Virtual hugs💔
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:55 am
29again wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:50 am Hmmm... she had colon cancer in 1999, at age 66. Then pancreatic cancer in 2009, at age 76. Last year she was found to have lung cancer, at age 85. Now, this summer she has pancreatic cancer AGAIN????

How many members have mentioned their family and friends who have had pancreatic cancer and did not make it through? And we are supposed to believe that this very elderly woman will make it through her 4th cancer diagnosis, and 2 of those have been for cancers that do not have high odds for survival?

Who is wondering what kinds of drugs and/or treatments this one woman is getting that the rest of the population is NOT getting? Isn't that a good question to ask? What are the odds of someone surviving so many different kinds of cancer in a relatively short time? And yet, none of OUR family members/friends can...... something ain't right here.
Money and availability to preventative health care screenings. Catching it quickly is imperative. And genetics, let's not forget that.

Maybe it's a different group she's a member of... I'm not sure we know the names of ALL the groups.

Did anyone ever think -- What if they really do have cures for all this? What then?
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:32 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:55 am

Maybe it's a different group she's a member of... I'm not sure we know the names of ALL the groups.

Did anyone ever think -- What if they really do have cures for all this? What then?
I'm sorry, but right now I can't talk about this.
306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

When I first started dating my husband his uncle was dying from brain cancer. I remember going with my husband to visit him at home because they sent him home to pretty much die because there was nothing more they could do for him.
I didn’t know him but I remember crying for him and his family because he was laying there moaning in pain and pretty much incoherent. It was an awful memory. I can’t imag being close to someone who is going through that pain. Sorry for your loss.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:26 pm I know it’s a wishful thinking. I’m sorry for your loss.
My brother also died from brain cancer just a year ago (August 12). He never had his 50th birthday. It’s an terrible, awful disease and my heart breaks now for anyone suffering from it and the people around them who love them.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:13 pm Aw! That’s so sad. Pancreatic cancer is mostly a death sentence 🙁. And at her age... well.
My heart goes out to her loved ones. I hope they can make the time she has left a happy and fulfilling one.

Cancer is the most disgusting thing in the world and I can’t wait for the time we kick its ass.
I think it will be very difficult to find a cure for all cancers since there are so many types. My grandfather died of pancreatic cancer in the 90s. It unfortunately spread fast.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry for your loss. I hear pancreatic cancer is one of the worse.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Yes it is. My BIL died from it.
Sorry for your loss. My husbands side of the family has had way too many die from cancer. My mother in law and my husband uncle are two of them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic